Western Railway Recruitment 2019 has been released by Railway Recruitment of Western Railway (RRC WR) to fill the 3553 vacant posts. All the qualified candidates can apply to this post from 10.12.2018. to 09.01.2019 through online mode only. Here in this article, we have provided detailed information regarding western railway Apprentice recruitment vacancy.
Western Railway Recruitment 2019
Recently the Western Railway (RRC WR) has announced an advertisement notification to fill up 3553 vacancies. So all the interested candidates can apply for this post before the last date the Western Railway Recruitment 2019. Online Application is available on the official website on from 10.12.2018. The last date to apply for online application is 09.01.2019.
It is the golden opportunity for the Candidates who are waiting for the govt job vacancy. Candidates who are willing to appear for western railway Apprentice recruitment vacancy 2019 can fill the registration form from the official website. candidates who are looking for the career opportunity in Railway department they can apply for this post.
Eligibility Criteria for Western Railway (RRC WR) Vacancy 2019
Candidates who are going to apply for Western Railway Apprentice vacancy should know about the necessary educational qualifications and the required age limit. If you fit the eligibility criteria candidates can apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2019 Which is mentioned below.
Candidates who are going to apply for this post they should have completed Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system/ ITI in relevant trade from a recognized board
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS: ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade as under:-
Minimum age: 15 years
Maximum Age: 24 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST applicants and 03 years in case of OBC Applicants.
Persons with Disability (PWD):- Upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
The selection of candidates in Western Railway Recruitment 2019 will be done on the basis of merit list. candidates who will be selected they have to undergo one-year apprenticeship training at Various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways.
Application form fees will be charged Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee charge will be applicable for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates. Candidates are required to make the payment through online mode only. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of the online application process
To apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2019 applicants are required to upload the legible self-attested scanned copy of following documents: –
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent Mark Sheet.
- Certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10 or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating the date of birth or School Leaving Certificate indicating date of birth).
- Consolidated ITI mark sheet of all semesters of the trade in which applied /Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC Applicants in Annexure – A, B & C wherever applicable, as mentioned in Para
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD Applicants Annexure – D, E (as applicable).
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of Applicants, applied against Ex-Servicemen Quota.
- Applicants are required to upload Scanned copy / soft copy of their color photograph (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm ) taken not later than three months from the date of application, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb – 70 kb) with clear front view of the Applicants without cap and sunglasses. Applicants may note that RRC may, at any stage, reject the applications for uploading an old/unclear photograph or for any significant variations between photograph uploaded in the Application Form and the actual Physical appearance of the Applicants. Applicants are advised to keep two additional copies of the same photograph ready with them and carry the same at the time of Document / Certificate Verification.
- Applicants are also required to upload the Scanned copy / soft copy their signature (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb – 30kb).
Vacancy Details :
|Division||No of Slots|
|TM ( HQ Controlled Division/Workshops slots)||86|
Important Dates for Western Railway Recruitment 2019
Opening Date and Time 10/12/2018 @ 11.00 hrs.
Closing Date and Time 09/01/2019 @ 17.00 hrs.
How to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2019
Western Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2019 online Application process has been started from 10/12/2018 to 09/01/2019 on its official portal. All the candidates who are going to fill the online application form are recommended to go through the points provided below
- First of all, Visit the official website rrc-wr.com.
- On the home screen, search for the official advertisement pdf of Western Railway (RRC WR Notification 2019.
- Download Western Railway Recruitment 2019 pdf and go through the details provided in it.
- Check your proficiency with the mentioned educational qualifications and age limit and apply before the last date if you are eligible.
- If willing to apply, then click on Online Form link or Western Railway (RRC WR) Vacancy 2019
- When an application form is opened, fill the essential details in an application form as per your certifications.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature and any other essential documents in the application form
- Later, pay application fees through online mode based on your category and take the receipt.
- Furthermore, check the entered details and take a print out of the successfully submitted application form for future usage.
Thanks for reading this article. Hope you find this article useful. If you guys have any doubt related to Western Railway Recruitment 2019 then you feel free to ask in comment box. Candidates can also bookmark this page for more latest updates and news.