UPSSSC Assistant Recruitment 2018 Notification & Application Form has been released by the UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission). The exams are organized by the state government. The name of the post is Assistant. The eligible and interested candidate who are filling up the UPSSSC Assistant Vacancy 2018 application form should have passed graduation from any stream.
UPSSSC Assistant Recruitment 2018
It is a good opportunity for graduate candidates from the state of Uttar Pradesh. It is a golden chance to work for the government organization. Those candidates who are looking for jobs in government sector and is willing to work with this government organization can apply for the UPSSSC Assistant Recruitment 2018. All the eligible candidates can apply through online mode( only graduate candidates).
UPSSSC is a very well known organization in India. Finally, notification for the post of assistance has been released by the board. Candidates who are applying for the Uttar Pradesh SSSC Assistant Recruitment 2018 post should possess the qualification criteria decided by the board. It is compulsory for this exam otherwise your application form will be rejected by UPSSSC government recognition. It is online mode exam. All candidates may apply for the UPSSSC Assistant Recruitment 2018 post through the official website.
Uttar Pradesh SSSC Assistant Recruitment 2018 Notification
All the candidates from the state of UP who are willing to make their career in the government sector can apply for the UPSSSC Assistant Vacancy 2018 by filling the application form in an easy manner. Initially, candidates should read the notification carefully to avoid any kind of disturbances while applying for the post.
- Firstly, candidates need to go to the official website of the board.
- Open the notification of UPSSSC Assistant Recruitment 2018 and read it carefully.
- For better convince, the candidate can download notification and save the soft copy of the same.
- Only graduate candidate can apply for this post.
- Undergraduate and appearing candidates are not eligible for this exam.
Please readout carefully instruction as given official website of the board. There is some more information about Uttar Pradesh SSSC Assistant Recruitment 2018 exam like age criterion, selection procedure, number of post vacancy etc. we will inform for all seeking candidate. It is the good opportunity for all interested candidate. Don’t miss golden opportunity to work for state government. Candidate before they begin to apply verify the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates should have passed 12 class form recognized board.
- All candidates should have ccc certificate from recognized board.
- Typing speed up to 25 wpm and 30 wpm in Hindi and English.
Selection Procedure for UPSSSC Assistant Recruitment 2018:- The candidates need to go through the selection procedure designed by the board. The selection procedure has been designed in two steps which are as follows:-
- Written test
- Personal Interview
- For unreserved candidate category post- update soon
- For SC/ ST Category candidate post- update soon
- For Obc category candidate post- update soon
|Starting date of registration submitting||7 May 2018|
|Closing date of registration application form||28 may 2018.|
UPSSSC Assistant Vacancy 2018 Application Form
Dear job seekers, we are informing about the latest release of application form by the Uttar Pradesh government for the post of assistant through UPSSSC Assistant recruitment 2018. All eligible or interested candidates may apply for the post of assistant through online mode. Candidates must apply for the post before the due date. The forms submitted after the last date will not be considered by the board.
It is an online mode application form. It is notified to all the aspirants who are applying for the Uttar Pradesh SSSC Assistant Vacancy 2018. Candidate will not receive any notification through offline. All the details will be provided in an online manner like application form submission confirmation, admit card, result etc. So candidates are requested to keep themselves updated with all the notification and updates released by the board.
Steps to fill UPSSSC Assistant Recruitment 2018 Application Form Online
Here we have provided step by step procedure to fill the online application form to apply for Uttar Pradesh SSSC Assistant post. The candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to fill up the application form in an easy and convenient manner without facing any kind of difficulties. The steps to be followed are as follows:-
- Initially, visit the official website of the UPSSSC board.
- Open the application form and read it carefully.
- Read all instructions and guidelines as given before applying for the post.
- To fill up candidate name as the same mention on your government id.
- Enter your father’s and mother’s name as provided in their identity card.
- Select the UPSSSC Assistant Recruitment 2018 post you are looking to apply.
- Fill the nearest examination center for your convenience.
- Provide valid mobile number and email address for further communication.
- Enter the communication address as well as permanent address.
- Provide the details of the educational qualification.
- Go to payment option to make the online payment of the application form.
- Take print out of application form for any kind of further convenience.
Candidate can apply for UPSSSC Assistant Recruitment 2018 this post before closure date or submission date. After completed form, UPSSSC will send details of release admit card on your registered mail id. Candidate can download admit card only in given date.
It is important information for all seeking candidate in case candidate forget the password. Candidate can go to ‘FORGOT PASSWORD’ option (to below new user registration). Then candidate has an issue, the candidate can easily contact with help disk team. Our team will be shot out shortly time.
UP SSSC Assistant Recruitment Admit Card 2018
The board will provide the admit card on your registered mail id. The candidate also can check the official website to get the details about the releasing date of admit card. Admit card is one of the important document for all the candidates who are candidates going to appear in the exam.
The examiner will check the admit card as the candidate enters the examination center. Candidate should have valid admit card along with government id, otherwise, the investigator will not permit for this exam. For any kind of assistance in relation to UPSSSC Assistant recruitment 2018, candidates should feel free to raise their queries in the comment box mentioned below.