UP B.ed Counselling 2019 result for all the qualified candidates who have appeared in this examination. All the appeared candidates can check online off-campus counseling which will be started from June 01, 2019. Candidates can get all the latest details of Uttar Pradesh B.ed Counselling 2019 from this page.
UP B.ed Counselling 2019
The Lucknow University will start counselling process in the month of June. Document verification is must during the Counselling process. The candidates who are in first to twenty-five thousand rank they can apply till 3 June. The document verification for UP B.ed Counselling 2019 is being done offline at the counseling center.
Candidates can fill registration form from 4-5 June from the official website. And candidates can fill their choice of college on 6 June 2019. Choice filling and seat allotment is happening online. Candidates who want to know more information about the UP B.ed Counselling process 2019 they should read this whole article carefully.
Uttar Pradesh B.ed Counselling 2019
Candidates can check their seat confirmation from 9 to 12 June from the official website. Candidate Can Check UP B.ed Counselling 2019 list, Counseling Call Letter and Documents Verification Full Details are Given Below this Page. Those candidates who are in U.P. B.ED. Merit List are eligible to participate in counselling.
Candidates should bring all the important document at the time of Counselling process. The process of Counselling is conducted in six stages. So candidates may check the UP B.Ed 2019 Counselling dates and other detail such as process, fee and more from this page.
|Fourth||140001- till Last|
UP B.ed Counselling Process 2019
After Declare the UP Bed Result the Organization Will issue Counselling List and Admission Call Letter on Official Website. Whenever the Board Will Issued UP B.ed Counselling 2019 result we Will update on this Page. Candidates can also bookmark this page for more latest updates and news. Here in this article, we are going to provide some important steps for Counselling. Read all the instruction carefully.
First of all, candidates have to log in to the official website. Then they have to pay 5750 Rs/- Counselling fees through online mode. Then candidates can fill their choice of colleges. Then college will be allotted to all the candidates. After that provisional letter will be issued. Candidates have to report this letter at their related colleges.
Important Document During Reporting
Candidates who are going to appear in UP B.ed Counselling 2019 process they have to carry some important document with them. Candidates would need to carry the originals and one self-attested copy of the following documents.
- Printout of the provisional Allotment cum Confirmation.
- Copy of Application form,
- Copy of Admit Card and scorecard.
- Proof of Date of Birth: Class X certificate.
- All Mark Sheets and Certificates up to Qualifying Examination.
- Category, subcategory and weightage Certificates
- Original photo ID issued by Government.
- First counselling
- Pool counselling
- Direct admission
Bank Account Details
- Account number
- IFSC code
- Bank name
Check UP B.ed Counselling 2019 Procedure Online
Candidates can check their all the important steps of the Counselling process. Follow the below steps to apply online for this process. Read all the below steps carefully.
- First candidates have to log in to the official website. The counselling would be divided into parts according to the state rank
- The detailed phase wise schedule would be declared before the counselling. Then they have to fill their bank account details.
- Candidates who have successfully done registration process they have to pay Rs. 5750 counselling fee through online modes (Net banking, Debit Card and Credit Card) only. This fee is non-refundable.
- Then candidates have to fill their choice of colleges in UP B.ed Counselling 2019. Choices can be filled in multiple sessions. The choices filled by the candidate are final and cannot be changed once locked.
- College allotment will be done on the basis of state rank of the candidate based on the performance in UP B.Ed. Exam 2019.
- Candidates who have been allotted college will have to download Provisional Allotment cum Confirmation letter through the official website.
- The candidate has to report to allotted college with the confirmation letter within seven days from the date of allotment.
Hope you find this article useful, thank you for reading this article. If you have any query regarding UP B.ed Counselling 2019 then you are free to ask us in the comment box our team member will reply you soon or you can leave your mail id in the comment box, we will redirect you there.
You can bookmark this page. Stay connected with us for latest updates and news regarding results. Please share this article on your social media account and directly with your friends. We are wishing you all the best for the result.