UPPSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019 has been released by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. Here we have provided all details about this job vacancy in this article. Those candidates who are eligible for Assistant Teacher vacancy can apply in the prescribed format on or before 16 April 2019.
UPPSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released 10768 vacancies for LT Grade Assistant Teacher. All candidates who have completed B.ED. Degree they can easily apply for UPPSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019.This is good news for all those candidates who want to become Govt. Teacher in Uttar Pradesh.
Candidates can apply online for Assistant Teacher form 15 March 2019 to 16 April 2019. Candidates can get other detail i.e. Job Details, Age Limit, Educational Status, Pay Scale, Application Fee, Selection process.
UPPSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name of the Post||LT Grade Assistant Teacher|
|Jobs Category||Teaching Jobs|
|Starting Date of Application||15-03-2019|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment Vacancy Details
The Uttar Pradesh Government has released the great number of vacancies for UPPSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019 which is given below:-
|S. No.||Name of the Subjects||Number of Posts (Male)||Number of Posts (Female)|
UPPSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment Important Dates
All the candidates who want to make their career in teaching field can apply for this post. Therefore here we are informing releasing date, starting date and closing date and more other details for UPPSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019. If you want to know more about LT Assistant Teacher Jobs, then you can also visit the official website of the UPPSC.
|Starting Date||15 March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16 April 2019|
|Last Date for deposit of fee in Bank||12 April 2019|
UPPSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
All those candidates who are going to apply for the UPPSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment must check the eligibility criteria properly and all candidates are advised to follow the eligibility criteria before filling the application form:-
Age Limit: – All candidates who going to apply for LT Assistant Teacher need to fulfill required criteria as given below here:-
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 40 years(Born between 02-Jul-1978 to 01-Jul-1997)
Educational Qualification: – All candidates who are going to apply for UPPSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019 here we have provided education criteria which are decided by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission:-
- Computer Teacher Post: Candidates applying for Computer Teacher posts need to have BR/ B.TECH Degree in Computer Science, Application or have Graduation Degree with A level Course from NIELIT and B.ED Exam Passed.
- For Other Posts: Candidates applying for other Teacher Posts need to hold a Bachelor Degree in the related subject they are applying and B.Ed. Exam Passed.
Pay Scale:- Candidates who are going to apply for UPPSE Recruitment 2019 need to know that how much salary will be paid for LT Assistant Teacher Post by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commision. Which is given below:-
- Minimum – Rs.9,300
- Maximum- Rs.34,800
- Grade pay- Rs 4600/-
Selection Process: – Here we have provided selection process for those candidates who are going to apply for UPPSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019.Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the following test:-
- Written Examination
Application Fee: – All candidates who are going to apply for UPPSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment for LT Assistant Teacher Post to know how much application fee will be charged. As mentioned below:-
|General||Rs. 125/- (Rs. 100/- Exam fee + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee)|
|OBC||Rs. 125/- (Rs. 100/- Exam fee + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee)|
|SC/ST||Rs. 65/- (Rs. 40/- Exam fee + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee)|
|PWD||Rs. 25/- (Rs. 0/- Exam fee + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee)|
Note: The Application Fee can be paid online through credit/debit card, net banking or through Challan at Bank.
How to Apply For UPPSC Recruitment LT Assistant Teacher
All the candidates who are going to apply for LT Assistant Teacher Post here we have provided all the steps to fill up the UPPSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019 application form.These steps should be followed as Mentioned below:-
- First of all, candidates need to log on to the Official Website of UPPSC.
- After that candidates need to click on all the Notifications.
- After that, read all the instructions carefully.
- After that, click on the Apply Online link to apply for UPPSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019.
- Then Fill the required details in application form correctly.
- Recheck all the details.
- Make payment by paying the desired application form fees.
- After completing the payment processes candidates have to click on submit button for final submission.
- After that enter your registration number and click on the Generate e-Challan or I-Collect to make the payment.
- After final submission, a declaration form will be generated.
- Complete the declaration form and click on submit.
- Take print out of the application form for future reference.
At last, we would like to say” All the best” to all candidates to score well in the examination if you have any query or doubt regarding “UPPSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2019” you can write in comment box. Our team member will assist you in a better way. For more information stay connected with.