UP PCS J recruitment 2019 for all the candidates who want to make their career in the government sector to secure their life. Candidates who have done a degree in law and want to be the part of state’s legal, they can fill Uttar Pradesh PCS J recruitment 2019 application form. Candidates can also bookmark this page for more updates and news.
UP PCS J Recruitment 2019
Every year this board hire young and talented candidates to fill the vacant post. Candidates should start their preparation to score good marks in the examination. If you are looking for a government job, then you should apply for UP PCS J recruitment 2019 before the last date. Candidates can download notification form from the official website.
A lot of job seeker from the Uttar Pradesh had filled the form to appear in this exam. Candidates who want to appear in this exam they should fill Uttar Pradesh PCS J application form 2019 from the official website. Candidates can check here all the important details such as eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale, selection procedure through this page.
Uttar Pradesh PCS Junior Notification 2019
Candidates who are going to appear in UP PCS J recruitment 2019 they can check here exam pattern so they can get the idea about examination paper. Prepare each topic very carefully to crack this examination.
- This examination contains two papers.
- The time duration for both papers is 2 hours.
- Paper, I is containing 150 Marks
- Paper II is containing 200 Marks.
|Paper||Subject||Duration of the Exam||Marks|
|Paper I||General Knowledge||2 Hours||150|
|Paper II||Law||2 Hours||300|
UP PCS J Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates who are going to fill UP PCS J recruitment 2019 application form they can check here all the eligibility criteria. Everyone needs to check eligibility criteria because only eligible candidates can apply for this post.
Candidates should have the degree in law from any recognized institute.
- Minimum Age: 22 year
- Maximum Age: 35 year
- Age relaxation as per Government rule.
- Unreserved (General)- Rs. 100/-
- Scheduled Caste – Rs. 40/-
- Other Backward Class- Rs. 100/-
- Scheduled Tribe – 40/-
- Handicapped – No Fee
Candidates who got selected in UP PCS J recruitment 2019 they will get Rs 27700 to Rs 44770 monthly.
- Preliminary exam
- Mains exam
Method To Apply For UP PCS J recruitment 2019 Online
Candidates who are going to fill UP PCS J recruitment form they can check here some important steps which will help you to fill the application form. Candidates should follow these simple and easy steps. Follow the below steps.
- Log on to the official website of the UP PCS.
- A home page will appear on the screen.
- Now search for the link UP PCS J recruitment 2019 on the screen.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach all the required documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the online application fee according to your category using any debit and debit card.
- Check all the details properly before submitting it.
- Take a printout of UP PCS J recruitment application form 2019 for future use.
Hope article will be useful for you. If you have any doubt or query regarding UP PCS J recruitment 2019 then you can feel free to ask us in the comment box and you can visit the official website.
You can bookmark this page and share this information with your friends. Thank you for reading this article and for more details about other courses and universities register with us.
Stay connected with us for latest updates and news regarding results. Please share this article on your social media account. All the best for the result.