University result 2018 for the appearing candidates is declared by the board of universities all over India. The candidates who are studying at the particular university and pursuing their respective UG/PG courses can check their result after the official declaration by the board committee.
University Entrance Exam result 2018
Here in this article, we are providing details about the universities results. There are many universities in India. Every year university conducts the examination to judge the knowledge of the candidates and to promote the candidates to the next year.
Those candidates who are studying in the university must have to appear in every exam conducts by the university and necessary to check the result and clear all the subjects to go for next level of education.
University UG & PG Exam Result 2018 News & Updates
The Universities provides Undergraduate courses like BCA, BBA, B.com, B.tech, B.arch, B.sc, B.ed, BA, BSTC, etc to the interested candidates. University Conducts examination in the month March/April and Declares the result after 2 months of the exam.
Universities also provide Postgraduate courses like M.ed, M.sc, M.com, MCA, MA, M.tech, MBA, M.pharm etc. Those candidates who will clear all the exam will get placed easily in the companies.
How to check University Result 2018?
Participants who belong to their respective university and searching for their exam result can check their University result 2018 with the help of roll number. Here we have provided few steps by which you can check and download your result in few minutes.
- Firstly, students have to visit the official website of the university.
- In a new tab, the homepage of the website will appear on the screen and will contain many options.
- Click on the result button provided on the top of the screen.
- After that select the category of your course and year.
- You can check result with the help of your roll no. and as well as by name.
- Click on University result 2018 link to proceed for further process.
- The new screen will appear that contain details like exam roll number, name, DOB.
- You must fill all the details asked in the form like name, examination roll number provided in the hall ticket and enter the security code.
- Then click the submit button.
- The result will appear on the screen.
- You can save and download score card for future use until the original scorecard released.