TSPSC Pharmacist 2018 Recruitment notification has been released by The Telangana State Public Service Commission for all the job seekers who are looking for Government jobs. Here in this article, we are going to provide you complete details of this post. All the Candidates who are going to participate in Telangana Pharmacist 2018 Recruitment can collect more information about the TSPSC can also bookmark this page.
TSPSC Pharmacist 2018 Recruitment
Candidates who are waiting for a job for a long time they can fill the application form before the last date. Who wants to make their career in government sector they can fill the form as soon as possible. Candidates can also bookmark this page for more latest updates regarding TSPSC Pharmacist 2018 Recruitment. Stay connected with us for more latest updates and news.
Candidates who are willing to apply for TSPSC Pharmacist 2018 post can fill up the application form through the official portal of Telangana State Public Service Commission. All the eligible and Interested candidates can go through the official website of TSPSC and fill the TSPSC Pharmacist recruitment 2018 application form from the official website.
- Name of Exam: TSPSC Recruitment 2018
- Total Number of Vacancies: Various Vacancies
- Job Category: State Government Jobs.
- Job Location: Telangana
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: https://www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Pharmacist 2018 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates those want to apply for TSPSC Pharmacist Gr.II posts must be having following educational qualifications.
- Pharmacy Council Registration
The candidate who are going to apply for TSPSC Pharmacist 2018 Recruitment their age limit should be 18-44 years.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 44 Years
Rs. 21,230 –63,010/-
Candidates who are going to appear in TSPSC Pharmacist 2018 Recruitment they have to give the written exam to select for this post.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
|Remittance of Fee towards Online Application Processing Fee||200|
TSPSC Pharmacist Syllabus 2018
In order to TSPSC Pharmacist 2018 Recruitment syllabus, you will get an idea about the topics which are most probably asked in the examination paper so that you will be able to prepare on that topics and score well. Aspirants must check Sample Papers and Test Pattern before going to Start the preparation.
Contenders have to follow the entire article because we update clear information about TSPSC Pharmacist Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern. Every year Telangana State Public Service Commission has to change their syllabus because of heavy competition.
TSPSC Pharmacist General Studies and General Abilities Syllabus
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana
- International Relations and Events
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana
- Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
- Basic English (10th Class Standard)
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
- Policies of Telangana State
TSPSC Pharmacist Paper 2018
The aspirants who want to get the better score for the TSPSC Pharmacist 2018 Recruitment exam then practice the TSPSC Pharmacist Previous Papers and sample papers. Candidates also visit the official website to get more TSPSC Pharmacist previous years sample papers along with the Solutions.
Candidates will be selected based on the merit in the written test. Therefore prepare well according to the weight of the marks to get qualify in the written exam. So you should check the above-given test pattern to get placed in the TSPSC Pharmacist Posts 2018.
|Name of the Subjects||Total no of Questions/Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies & General Abilities||50 / 50||50 minutes|
|Pharmacy (Diploma Level)||100 / 100||100 minutes|
Download TSPSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2018 Online
To attend the Telangana PSC Pharmacist ANM/ MPHA Examination on the scheduled dates, every individual must carry the TSPSC Pharmacist Hall Ticket 2018. Invigilators in the examination hall will not allow you to write the exam if you don’t carry the copy of the hall ticket.
Here we have provided some simple and easy steps to download the TSPSC Pharmacist Admit card from the official website which are mentioned below: –
- Firstly, the candidate needs to go to the official web portal of the commission
- Now go to the Online Services tab in the Candidate’s Corner section.
- Click on Hall Ticket Download option.
- The link for TSPSC Pharmacist Admit Card 2018 will be available there.
- Click on the link and enter your credentials.
- After submitting, your Telangana State PSC 2018 Hall Ticket will be displayed.
- Download Telangana Pharmacist 2018 Recruitment and take the hard copy of it for future use.
Download TSPSC Pharmacist Result 2018 Online
All the Candidate who will appear in the TSPSC Pharmacist 2018 Recruitment examination paper can download the TSPSC Pharmacist Recruitment result by online mode by going through the official portal that is tspsc.gov.in.Here in this page we have provided the procedure to download the result you can find it below of the page.
Here we have provided some easy and simple steps to fill the application form. Candidates who are going to download TSPSC result may go through these steps which are mentioned below.
- At initially, you need to go through the official website of the organization that is tspsc.gov.in
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen and will contain many options.
- Click on the result button provided on the left-hand side of the screen.
- After that select the category of respective course and year.
- You can check result according to the roll no. wise and as well as name wise.
- Click on TSPSC Pharmacist 2018 Recruitment result to proceed for further process.
- The new screen will appear that contain details like exam roll number, name, DOB.
- You have to fill all the details asked in the form like name, father’s name, Mother’s name and examination roll number provided in the hall ticket and enter the security code.
- Then click the submit button.
- You can save and download TSPSC Pharmacist recruitment 2018 result for future use until the original scorecard.
Thanks for reading this article. Hope you find this article useful. If you guys have any doubt related to TSPSC Pharmacist 2018 Recruitment, then you feel free to ask in comment box. Candidates can also bookmark this page for more latest updates and news.