TSPSC Medical Officers 2019 Recruitment notification has been released by The Telangana State Public Service Commission for all the job seekers who are looking for Government jobs. Here in this article, we are going to provide you complete details of this post. All the Candidates who are going to participate in Telangana Medical officer 2019 Recruitment can collect more information about the TSPSC and also bookmark this page.
TSPSC Medical Officers 2019 Recruitment
Who wants to make their career in government sector they can fill the form as soon as possible. Candidates can also bookmark this page for more latest updates regarding TSPSC Medical Officers 2019 Recruitment. Candidates who are waiting for a job for a long time they can fill the application form before the last date.
Candidates who are willing to apply for TSPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2019 can fill up the application form through the official portal of Telangana State Public Service Commission. All the eligible and Interested candidates can go through the official website of TSPSC and fill the TSPSC Medical Officers vacancy 2019 application form from the official website.
TSPSC Recruitment Medical Officers Post 2019
As we know the Telangana State Public Service Commission has released the TSPSC Medical Officers 2019 Recruitment in which it is going to invite the talented and young candidates for the various posts of Tamil Nadu PSC department.It is a golden opportunity for all the candidates who are wishing to work in a government department.
Candidates who applied and interested to participate in Telangana State Public Service Commission Medical Officers Exam they have a lot of competition. To make easy preparation job hunters have to plan a perfect timetable. If job hunters follow time table they definitely crack the TSPSC Health Dept Recruitment 2019 Written Exam.
- Name of Exam: TSPSC Recruitment 2019
- Total Number of Vacancies: Various Vacancies
- Job Category: State Government Jobs.
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website:https://www.tspsc.gov.in/
TSPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check here all the eligibility criteria before going to apply for TSPSC Medical Officers 2019 Recruitment and get the Chance to work with TSPSC. Check here your eligibility criteria such as age, qualification details, required document etc. information is mentioned below.
Candidates should possess a Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
Candidates who are going to apply for TSPSC Medical Officers 2019 Recruitment should have a minimum age of 18 years and must have completed 36 years of upper age and there is no age limit for reserved category candidates.
Pay scale for TSPSC Medical Officers 2019 Recruitment is different according to posts. Selected candidates will get the pay scale is Rs.15600- 39100/- +Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-.
Applicants have to register their basic particulars through One – Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of RS 50/- towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. The One-Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration.
- 100/- Towards Online Application Processing Fee
- 120/- Towards Examination fee
The fee should be paid through Online payment gateway using (State Bank of India or Indian Bank) during filling online application.
- Written Exam (Paper I, II & III)
- Personal Interview
- document verification.
Method To Apply for TSPSC Medical Officers 2019 Recruitment Online
TSPSC has released the Online Forms for TSPSC Health Dept Notification 2019 on its official website. Candidates who are willing to apply for this post they can fill online registration form before the due date of form submission.
Here we have provided some easy and simple steps to fill the application form. Candidates who are going to fill the application form for TSPSC may go through these steps which are mentioned below.
- First of all, applicants should visit official website i.e. tspsc.gov.in
- You should click on TSPSC Medical Officers 2019 Recruitment Link.
- Then candidates must read TSPSC Recruitment 2019 Advertisement.
- After that, candidates who are eligible should click on Apply Online Link.
- Participants should fill up all necessary information in TSPSC Online Application Form.
- Candidates must upload scanned pictures of their signature and passport size photo in TSPSC Online Registration Form.
- Applicants should also upload scanned photographs of respective certificates in Telangana State Medical Officers Online Form.
- Then candidates must recheck their TSPSC online Form before submission.
- Participants should click on Submit button.
- Candidates must take the printout of submitted TSPSC Online Registration Form for their future use.
TSPSC Medical Officers Syllabus 2019
In order to TSPSC Medical Officers 2019 Recruitment Syllabus, you will get an idea about the topics which are most probably asked in the examination paper so that you will be able to prepare on that topics and score well. The applicants can also check the official exam pattern of Tamil Nadu PSC 2019 Exams for reference.
Contenders have to follow the entire article because we update clear information about TSPSC Medical Officers Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern. Every year Telangana State Public Service Commission has to change their syllabus because of heavy competition.
- Current affairs
- General Science
- General Knowledge
- General Awareness
- Numerical Ability
- English Syllabus
TSPSC Medical Officers Papers 2019
Aspirants have to follow the exam pattern. Applicants those who are applied for TSPSC Medical Officers 2019 Recruitment exam they can download the exam syllabus exam pattern previous question papers and previous model papers and practice papers and other preparation materials from the official website.
- This exam Consist of a different section.
- Each section consists of a different weightage.
- The test consist only objective type question
- Allocation of marks for each section depends on the number of question available.
- No negative marking for the wrong answer.
- Duration of the written exam is 2 hours.
Download TSPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2019 Online
A candidate who is going to appear in TSPSC Medical Officers 2019 Recruitment they can download the TSPSC Medical Officers Hall Ticket 2019 as soon as possible. Many candidates don’t know how to download the hall ticket so for those students here we are going to provide some easy and simple steps.
It is compulsory because without admit card you won’t be allowed to enter in the exam room if they don’t have the permission letter.Here we have provided some simple and easy steps to download the TSPSC Group 1 Admit card from the official website which are mentioned below: –
- Firstly, a candidate needs to go to the official web portal of the commission
- Now go to the Online Services tab in the Candidate’s Corner section.
- Click on Hall Ticket Download option.
- The link for TSPSC Medical Officers 2019 admit card will be available there.
- Click on the link and enter your credentials.
- After submitting, your Telangana State PSC Hall Ticket will be displayed.
- Download TSPSC Medical Officers Recruitment 2019 hall ticket and take the hard copy.
Download TSPSC Medical Officers Result 2019 Online
All the Candidate who will appear in the TSPSC Medical Officers 2019 Recruitment examination paper can download the TSPSC Medical Officers Recruitment Result by online mode by going through the official portal that is tspsc.gov.in. Here in this page we have provided the procedure to download the result you can find it below of the page.
Here we have provided some easy and simple steps to fill the application form. Candidates who are going to download TSPSC result may go through these steps which are mentioned below.
- At initially, you need to go through the official website of the organization that is tspsc.gov.in
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen and will contain many options.
- Click on the result button provided on the left-hand side of the screen.
- After that select the category of respective course and year.
- You can check result according to the roll no. wise and as well as name wise.
- Click on TSPSC Medical Officers 2019 result to proceed for further process.
- The new screen will appear that contain details like exam roll number, name, DOB.
- You have to fill all the details asked in the form like name, father’s name, Mother’s name and examination roll number provided in the hall ticket and enter the security code.
- Then click the submit button.
- You can save and download Telangana Medical officer 2019 Recruitment result for future use until the original scorecard.
Thanks for reading this article. Hope you find this article useful. If you guys have any doubt related to TSPSC Medical Officers 2019 Recruitment, then you feel free to ask in comment box. Candidates can also bookmark this page for more latest updates and news.