TSPSC Lab Technician 2019 Recruitment for all job-seeking aspirants who are looking for the government job. Finally, Telangana Public Service Commission has announced Telangana state PSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2019 to select interested and capable job seeking candidates for this post.
TSPSC Lab Technician 2019 Recruitment
It is a great information for all the candidates who want to make carrier in the government sector. Every people want to work as good post for the government organization. TSPSC Lab Technician 2019 Recruitment is going to publish by the Telangana Public Service Commission.
All interested candidates can apply for this post through online mode. You can check Telangana PSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2019 from the official web portal. All candidates apply for the post before closure date of submission application form. We will inform all these information like syllabus, Papers and more other.
Telangana State PSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2019 Notification
Telangana Public Service Commission regularly conducts various examinations to recruit talented job seeking candidates for several departments. Here in this article, we also want to inform all job seekers about TSPSC Lab Technician 2019 Recruitment from our website. All candidates can apply for this vacancy from the official website. Every person wants to work for government organization at the higher post as well as good salary.
Telangana Public Service Commission has released job notification for all interested and capable candidates who are looking for the carrier in the government job. This would be really great news for who are waiting for TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2019. All eligible candidates can apply post for this department.
|Name of the PSC||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||200 Vacancies|
|Name of the Vacant Posts||TSPSC Lab Technician Post|
|Job Location||Telangana State|
|Exam Mode||Written Test|
|Releasing date of exam date||Updated Soon|
TSPSC Lab Technician Eligibility Criteria 2019 Details
As you know very well a large number of students fill the application form for government vacancies. Here in this article, we will inform about latest job notification of TSPSC Lab Technician 2019 Recruitment for all candidates who are waiting for Telangana Public Service Commission Notification for a long time.
Here in this article, we are informing about the job description, total vacancy, eligibility criteria, age limit and selection procedure, application fee and more information. You can check easily TSPSC Lab Technician Eligibility Criteria 2019 at the official website.
All interested candidates age are applying for TSPSC Lab Technician Post should not less than 21 years and not more than 44 years and age relaxation only for reserved category as per government rules and norms of Telangana Public Service Commission notification.
Qualification or Educational
All dear job seekers are applying for TSPSC Lab Technician Post should possess intermediate with DMLT or B.Sc (MLT) with the para-medical from recognized board or institute.
It is important for all candidates, we are informing selection procedure will depend on the written test and Computer objective Test for all the candidates, you can refer official notification to get more information regarding selection procedure.
Application Form Details
|Application From Apply Mode||Online|
|Application Fees||200 Rs/-|
|Examination Fees||80 Rs/-|
All dear candidates who will fill TSPSC Lab Technician 2019 Recruitment, you can pay application fee through internet Banking, SBI e-pay, Debit card, Credit card, IMPS- Mobile Payments.
Department Wise Vacancy Details
|DPH & FW||103 Posts|
|Telangana vaidya vidhana Parishad||09 Posts|
All dear candidates after selection for this post through Telangana Public Service Commission Board, you will get 21,230 – 63,010 Salary for TSPSC Lab Technician Post.
TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2019 Updates
It is important information for all job-seeking candidates who are waiting for study material for preparation of exam. You can easily prepare with the help of Telangana State PSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2019, to get the higher score in the main examination of TSPSC Lab Technician 2019 Recruitment. We are providing details on paper 1 and 2 syllabus for Lab Technician post.
- Society, Heritage and Culture, Polity, Economy, Human Development Indices and the Development Programmes in India and Telangana.
- Current Affairs: International, National, and State.
- Natural Resources in India and Telangana: their distribution, exploitation, conservation and related issues.
- Impact of changing demographic trends in health, environment, and society.
- Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Transportation and Service sectors in India and Telangana.
- Basic concepts of Ecology & Environment and their impact on health and economy; Disasters and Disaster management.
- Food adulteration, Food processing, food distribution, food storage and their relevance to public health.
- Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Telangana Statehood movement and formation of Telangana State. Moral values and Professional ethics.
Telangana Lab Technician Gr-II Exam Syllabus 2019 for Clinical Biochemistry
- Infrastructure in the laboratories
- Laboratory Services
- Specimen collection, storage & Transport
- Biochemistry topics
- Water, chemicals, solutions, and reagents
TS PSC LT Grade II Syllabus 2019 for Clinical Microbiology
- Mycology & Parasitological
- General Microbiology
- Automation in Microbial Identification
TVVP Lab Technician Exam 2019 Syllabus for Clinical Pathology
- Clinical pathology
- Cytology and general pathology
TSPSC Lab Technician Question Papers 2019
We are informing modal papers in pdf format for all appearing candidates who are preparing for this examination. You can easily download pdf from the official website of Telangana Public Service Commission. You can get the higher score with help of previous papers of TSPSC Lab Technician 2019 Recruitment.
You can download modal papers from the official website of Telangana Public Service Commission. With help of question paper, you can get higher marks in this exam and you can also update about exam pattern for preparation of exam. With the help of modal or previous papers, you can get good marks in the examination of Telangana Lab Technician 2019.
How to Download TSPSC Lab Technician Admit Card 2019 Online
Interested and eligible candidates who had to apply for the post can download the admit card. Read the instructions provided below.
- All candidates have to log on to official website.
- Read all instruction and important points carefully.
- Find the link of Lab Technician Hall ticket 2019 and click on it.
- Enter your validate details and hit on submit button.
- Now your TSPSC Lab Technician 2019 Recruitment Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Download or take the printout of admit card for future use.
Check TSPSC Lab Technician 2019 Recruitment Result Online
Candidates who had appeared in the examination and waiting for the result can check their result by following these simple steps.
- Firstly, all candidates have to visit the official website.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen.
- Click on the TSPSC Lab Technician 2019 Recruitment result in required box.
- Enter your registration number and Password or Date of Birth.
- Hit the submit button and view the result.
- After downloading your result, it will show on the computer screen.
- Take print out and download of your result in pdf format for future use.
Hope you find this article helpful, thank you all visitors for reading this article. If you have any query regarding TSPSC Lab Technician 2019 Recruitment then you are free to ask us in the comment box our team member will reply you soon or you can leave your mail id in the comment box, we will redirect you there.
Stay connected with us for latest updates and news regarding results. Please share this article on your social media account and directly with your friends. We are wishing you all the best for the upcoming exam.