TSPSC Excise Si 2019 Recruitment latest information for all eligible and job seeking candidates who are looking for government job. Finally Telangana statePublic Service Commission has announced Telangana state PSC Excise Si Vacancy 2019 notification to select eligible candidates for 284 Excise Sub Inspector vacancies.
TSPSC Excise Si 2019 Recruitment
It is great information for all candidates who want to make carrier in government sector. Every people want to work as good post for government organization. TSPSC Excise Si 2019 Recruitment is going to conduct by Telangana State Public Service Commission. All interested candidates can apply for this post through online mode.
You can check Telangana State PSC Excise Si Vacancy 2019 from official web portal. All candidates apply for post before closure date of submission application form. We will inform all these information like syllabus, Papers and more other. The selection of all job seekers will be finalized on basis of their performance in written examination and face to face interview.
TSPSC Excise Si Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
Telangana Public Service Commission regularly conducts various examinations to recruit talented job seeking candidates for several departments. All the interested candidates can apply for post by TSPSC Excise Si 2019 Recruitment from official website. Every person wants to work for government organization at higher post as well as good salary.
Telangana Public Service Commission has released job notification for all interested and capable candidates who are looking for carrier in government job. This would be really great news for who are waiting for Telangana State PSC Excise Si vacancy 2019. All eligible candidates can apply post for Excise departments.
|Name of the PSC||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||284 Vacancies|
|Name of the Vacant Posts||TSPSC Excise Si Post|
|Job Location||Telangana State|
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana State PSC Exsise si Bharti 2019
Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC is the youngest public service commission in India. The main vision and mission of the TSPSC is to provide the jobs notification and maximum number of vacancies for all aspirants those who are completed Certain Qualification. Presently, Telangana state has released latest Telangana State PSC Excise Si Bharti 2019 Notification at official web portal for all eligible and interested candidates.
All interested candidates age are applying for TSPSC Excise Si 2019 Recruitment should not less than 18 years and not more than 44 years and age relaxation only for reserved category as per government rules and norms of Telangana Public Service Commission notification.
Qualification or Educational
All dear job seekers are applying for TSPSC Excise Si Post 2019 should posses Bachelor Degree or its identical qualification in any subject or department from recognized board or institute.
All job seeking candidates are applying TSPSC Excise SI Vacancy 2019 application should have to pay fee as Rs.100 as remittance of fee along with RS.120/- application processing fee.
It is important for all candidates, we are informing selection procedure for TSPSC Excise Si 2019 Recruitment will depends on the written test and personal Interview for all the candidates, you can refer official notification to get more information regarding selection procedure.
TSPSC Excise Si Syllabus 2019
It is important information for all interested candidates who are going to apply for TSPSC Excise Si 2019 Recruitment and waiting for study material for preparation of exam. You can easily preparation with the help of Telangana State PSC Excise Si Syllabus 2019, to get higher score in main examination.
General Studies and General Abilities Syllabus (Paper I):
- Current Affairs- Regional, National & International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science, Achievements of India in Science and Technology
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- World Geography, Geography of India and Geography of Telangana State.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India also.
- Culture, Society, Arts, Heritage, and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State also.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues and Inclusive Policies also.
- Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation also.
- Basic English. (10th Class Standard).
TSPSC Excise SI Syllabus of History, Polity & Society (Paper II):
- A) Socio-Cultural History of India and Telangana.
- The Silent features of Indus Valley Civilization.
- The Advent of Islam and Establishment of Delhi Sultanate.
- The Advent of Europeans.
- Socio-Cultural conditions in Ancient Telangana.
- Foundation of Asaf Jahi Dynasty- from Nizam –ul- Mulk to Mir Osman Ali Khan also.
- B) Overview of the Indian Constitution and Politics.
- Evolution of Indian Constitution.
- Fundamental Rights.
- Distinctive Features of Indian Federalism.
- Union and State Governments.
- Rural and Urban Governance.
- Electoral System.
- Judicial System in India.
- Indian Constitution also.
- C) Social Structure, Issues and Public Policies.
- Indian Social Structure
- Social Issues.
- Social Movements.
- Telangana Specific Social Issues.
- Social Policies and Welfare Programmer also.
TSPSC Excise SI Syllabus of Economy & Development (Paper III):
- I) Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges
- Growth and Development.
- Measures of Economic Growth.
- Poverty and Unemployment.
- Planning in Indian Economy also.
- II) Economy and Development of Telangana.
- Telangana Economy in undivided Andhra Pradesh.
- Land Reforms in Telangana.
- Agriculture and Allied Sectors.
- Industry and Service Sectors also.
III) Issues of Development and Change.
- Development Dynamics.
- Development and Displacement.
- Economic Reforms.
- Sustainable Development also.
TSPSC Excise SI Syllabus of Telangana Movement & State Formation (Paper IV)
- I) The idea of Telangana (1948-1970)
- Historical Background.
- Hyderabad State in Independent India.
- Formation of Andhra Pradesh, 1956.
- Violation of Employment and Service Rules also.
- Telangana Formation, Praja Samithi and Course of Movement.
- II) Mobilisation phase (1971 -1990)
- Court Judgments on Mulki Rules.
- Naxalite Movement Rise and Spread, causes and consequences.
- The Rise of Regional Parties in 1980’s.
- Liberalisation and Privatisation policies in 1990’s.
- The Quest for Telangana identity-intellectual discussions and debates also.
III) Towards Formation of Telangana State (1991-2014)
- Public awakening and Intellectual reaction against discrimination.
- Establishment of Telangana Rashtra Samithi in 2001.
- The Role of Political Parties.
- Cultural Revivalism in Telangana.
- Parliamentary Process also.
TSPSC Excise Si Question Papers 2019
We are informing modal papers in pdf format for all appearing candidates who are preparing for the TSPSC Excise Si 2019 Recruitment examination. You can get higher score with help of previous papers of Telangana State PSC Excise Si post.
You can download modal papers from official website of Telangana Public Service Commission. With help of question paper, you can get higher marks in this exam and you can also update about exam pattern for preparation of exam.
|Logical Reasoning Model Papers||Download Link|
|English Previous Papers||Download Link|
|General Knowledge Previous Papers||Download Link|
|Economics Previous Papers||Download Link|
|General Studies Modal Papers||Download Link|
How to Download TSPSC Excise SI Admit Card 2019
All those candidates who have registered for the TSPSC Excise Si 2019 Recruitment may soon get the admit card from the official website. Here we have provided some simple and easy steps to download the admit card from the official website.
- All dear Candidates first log on to official website
- Find the link of Excise SI Hall ticket and click on it
- Enter your validate details and hit on submit button
- Now your TSPSC Excise SI Admit Card will appear on the screen
- Download or take printout of admit card for future use
Check Telangana State PSC Excise Si 2019 Result
Applicants who will apply for the TSPSC Excise Si 2019 Recruitment may soon get the result date on the official website. Candidates can download the their result with the help of roll number. Candidates may check the steps to check the result as give below;-
- Firstly, all candidates visit official website
- You just enter TSPSC Excise SI Result in required box.
- Enter your registration number and Password or date of Birth
- Hit the submit button and view the result
- After downloading your result, it will show on computer screen
- Take print out and download of your result in pdf format for future use.
At last, we would say “All the Best” for Telangana State Public Service commission examination. Be sure this article will helpful for check TSPSC Excise Si 2019 Recruitment for all appearing and eligible students. You can ask any query related to this information without any hesitation. You just free to put your doubts in comment section. Please share this article with your friends and job seeking candidates.