TNPSC Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2018 for all the candidates who want to apply for this post. The board committee has decided to release the date of TNPSC Statistical Assistant Vacancy 2018 for the candidates who want to go for the government sector.
TNPSC Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2018
It is a great chance for all candidates who want to make their carrier in government field. Candidates who want to know more about Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission vacancy so they should read this article carefully. All candidates can apply for TNPSC Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2018 before the last date from the official website.
Every year this board hires young and talented candidates to fill various vacant posts. It regularly conducts various examinations to recruit candidates for several departments. Candidates will be selected for the Tamil Nadu PSC Statistical Assistant Vacancy 2018 on the basis of oral test or interview.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released job notification for all interested and capable candidates who are looking for the carrier in the government job. This would be really great news for who are waiting for TNPSC Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2018 so all the eligible candidates can apply for this post before the last date.
Tamil Nadu PSC Statistical Assistant 2018 Recruitment News
TN Public Service Commission board will issue the admit card in July 2018 for appearing in the examination. Candidates do not miss this golden chance to apply for this post and fill the TNPSC Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2018 application form as early as possible. Candidates have to pay the examination fee along with the application.
All the interested candidates should visit the official website of TNPSC and fill the online application form for this post. candidate can collect more details here regarding TNPSC ASI Job Notification 2018 like academic qualification, age limit, application fees, selection process, eligibility criteria, mentioned in this article.
Name of the Organization: Tamilnadu Public Service Commission
Job Role: Statistical Assistant
Job Category: State Government
Job Location: Tamilnadu
Official Site: www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Statistical Assistant Job Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to check all the information related to this examination so for those candidates here we are going to provide some detailed information such as age limit, educational qualification, etc. Candidates can check here all the eligibility criteria before going to apply for TNPSC Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2018 and get the Chance to work with Tamil Nadu PSC. Red this below points carefully.
- Candidates should be a Graduate in Statistics.
- Candidates should have degree in Math/ Computer Science/Economics or Computer Applications to apply for this vacancy.
- Candidates who want to apply for TNPSC Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2018 they should have an age between 18 years to 30 years for general candidates
- There is no maximum age limit for reservation categories.
Candidates who got selected in Tamil Nadu PSC Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2018 they will get the following salary.
Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- (PB1) + Grade Pay 2,800/-
Candidates will be selected based on the marks in TNPSC Assistant Statistical Exam 2018 called for interview.
- Written Exam
- Online applications start from: Update Soon
- Last date of online application: Update Soon
- Date of the Exam: Update Soon
- Candidates who want to apply for TNPSC Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2018 then the examination fee Rs.150/-
- Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/-
Method To Apply for TNPSC Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2018 Online
Candidates who face any kind of problem while applying for this post. So for those students here, we are going to provide some easy and simple steps to apply online for the Tamil Nadu PSC Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2018. Candidates can apply for this post through the official website. Candidates may check the below steps to fill the registration form for this vacancy.
- First of all, candidate have to log on to the official website of tnpsc which is: tnpsc.gov.in
- The homepage will appear on the screen.
- Then Click on notifications option on the screen.
- Click on the link TNPSC Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2018 as provided on the screen.
- Check all the eligibility criteria before applying for this post.
- Then Click on the apply online button.
- Fill the application form correctly with all the required details.
- Pay the application fee online using any debit and credit card.
- Check all the details before submitting this application.
- Then click on the Submit button.
- Take a Print of the Tamil Nadu PSC statistical Assistant Recruitment 2018 form for future use.
Thanks for reading this article. Be sure this article will helpful for all the eligible and interested candidates who want to apply for TNPSC Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2018. You can feel free to ask any query related to this information you just free to put your doubts in the comment section. Please share this article with your friends and job seeking candidates.