TNPSC Police Recruitment 2018 for all the eligible and interested candidates who want to make their career in government sector. The board committee has decided to release the date of Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2018 to hire young and talented candidates for TNPSC Recruitment 2018. Candidates can get all the important information related to this recruitment through this page.
TNPSC Police Recruitment 2018
It is a great chance for all the candidates who want to work in the government sector and secure their life. All candidates can apply for TNPSC Police Recruitment 2018 from the official website. It regularly conducts various examinations to recruit candidates for several departments. Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released job notification for all interested and capable candidates who are looking for the carrier in the government job. Candidates must full fill all the eligibilities to apply for this Tamil Nadu PSC Police 2018 Recruitment through online. Candidates can also check all the eligibility criteria such as age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure through this page.
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2018 Updates
A lot of unemployed youth from the state had registered to appear in this exam. This examination was conducted in the month of March and April. A lot of candidates have appeared in the exam every year. Candidates who want to appear in this exam they should apply online for TNPSC Police Recruitment 2018 from the official website.
All the candidates who are going to fill online applications form for this vacancy, they should possess secondary education certificate. Candidates who want to know more about Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission vacancy so they should read this article carefully. All candidates can apply for TNPSC Police Bharti 2018 before the last date from the official website.
TNPSC Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidates who want to apply for TNPSC Police Recruitment 2018 they should check all the information related to this examination before applying for this post. So for those candidates here we are going to provide some detailed information about eligibility criteria.
All the candidates must have all the eligibilities for the TN Police Vacancy 2018 can apply for the post. Before the fill up online application form the Candidates need to check all the criteria through this page. You will get all the information the upcoming paragraph. Read all the below points carefully.
- All the candidates who are going to fill online applications for the TNPSC Police Vacancy 2018, they should possess secondary education certificate.
- Candidates must 10th class passed from any recognized education board.
- The candidates who want to apply for TNPSC Police Recruitment 2018 their age limit should be in between 18 to 24 years.
- Those candidates who belong to BC, BC(M), MBC, DNC can apply till then 26 years.
- The Ex-serviceman/ CPMF/ and serving personnel of armed forces candidates can apply up to 45 years of age.
Candidates will be selected for TN Police Recruitment 2018 through the examination process. Candidates who have submitted their application for this recruitment before the last date will be called for various examination centers to appear in the examination. Selection Process is given below.
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Endurance Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Document Verification
All the candidates who are going to fill Tamil Nadu PSC Police Recruitment 2018 form they need to pay Rs. 100/- through online mode. Applicants can use the net banking, credit card, debit card, and UPI to pay the application fee for this recruitment process.
Candidates who will clear all the rounds of the TNPSC Police Recruitment 2018 exam will get the respected salary. The department has decided the Rs 18,200/- to 57900/- per month for this Jobs.
- Online Application starting date: 28.12.2017
- Last date for submitting registration forms: 27.01.2018
- Last date of submitting the application fee: 31.01.2018
- Date of TN Police Exam: 03.2018
Method to Apply For TNPSC Police Recruitment 2018 Online
Here in this article, we are going to provide some easy and simple steps to apply for TNPSC Police 2018 Recruitment. All the candidates who want to apply for this post they can check here all the important points while applying for this recruitment examination.
- First of all, the candidates should visit the official website.
- Then the homepage will appear on the screen.
- Read all the information and instruction before filling the registration form.
- Now click on the TNPSC Police Recruitment 2018 link.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- On this page, you will get the Application Form.
- If you check all the eligibility criteria and if you will full fill all the minimum requirements so you can fill the online application form.
- Now upload your scanned passport size photo and signature properly in Online Form.
- Then deposit online application fees using any debit and credit card.
- Recheck all fill details before submitting the online form.
- Click on proceed button.
- Then take print out of TNPSC Police Application form 2018 for future use.
Thanks for reading this article. Be sure this article will helpful for all the candidates who want to apply for TNPSC Police Recruitment 2018. You can feel free to ask any query related to this information You just free to put your doubts in the comment section.
Please share this article with your friends and job seeking candidates. You can also bookmark this page for more information about the recruitment and exams. You can also be registered with us for more latest updates.