TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018 for all job-seeking candidates who are searching for the government job in Tamilnadu state. Your waiting time is over; it is golden chance for all job seekers to apply for TNPSC Motor Vehicle inspector Vacancy 2018 before the last date.
TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has already announced the recruitment of Motor Vehicle Inspector posts under Tamil Nadu Transport Subordinate Service. All capable and eligible candidates to apply TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018 for the positions may submit their registrations through the official website.
It is a golden opportunity for all job-seeking candidates who are waiting for government jobs. TNPSC exam board has released 113 Motor Vehicle Inspector, Grade-II (Post Code 2119) post for all eligible and interested candidates. For more information regarding TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Bharti 2018 you can also visit the official website of Tamilnadu Public Service Commission.
Tamil Nadu PSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Vacancy 2018 Details
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released a job notification for the recruitment of 113 Motor Vehicle Inspectors for all candidates to make carrier in government recognition. All interested and eligible candidates may check the vacancy details and apply TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018 online from 14-02-2018 to 13-03-2018.
Every Year Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission releases various kinds of vacancies to hire capable candidates. In all over Tamil Nadu State, Many numbers of candidates are going to apply for this TNPSC MVI Vacancy 2018 by registering themselves. So, candidates, if you are going to apply for this vacancy then you all, must have to aware of its exam syllabus which is available at the official site of this board.
|Name of the organization||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||Motor Vehicle Inspector, Grade-II (Post Code 2119)|
|Total number of vacancies||113|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Paper 1: Written test||June 10, 2018 ( 10 AM to 1 PM)|
|Paper 2: Written test||June 10, 2018 ( 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM)|
TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Notification 2018
All job seeking candidates who are searching Latest Govt Jobs 2018 may apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018. All capable and interested applicants may apply for TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018 through online mode. We are informing academic qualification, age limit, application fees, selection process, eligibility criteria, are mentioned in this article.
All interested candidates will give examination of TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector to make carrier in government recognition. All candidates age should not less than 21 years and not more exceed 32 years as per rules and norms of Tamilnadu Public Service Commission.
Educational or Qualification
All eligible candidates have completed Diploma 3-year course in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates experience having worked for a period of not less than one year both on vehicles fitted with Petrol Engines and Vehicles fitted with Diesel Engines on a full-time basis in an Automobile workshop which undertakes repairs of Light Motor Vehicles, Heavy Goods Vehicles, and Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicles.
- All eligible and interested candidates must also have a valid driving license (for Motor Cycle, Heavy Goods Vehicles, and Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicles) and experience in driving Heavy Transport Vehicles for a Period of not less than six months after obtaining the license.
All job seeking candidates have applied for TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018 application should have to pay one-time registration Rs.150/- Examination Fee Rs.150/- fee through online mode.
All eligible and interested candidates want to join in TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector posts; they must follow the selection rounds
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
All eligible and Selected candidates for the Motor Vehicle Inspector positions with the pay scale of Rs.35900- 113500/-.
Apply TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018 Online
The Tamil Nadu PSC department has organized online application for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 to fill the 113 vacancies of Motor Vehicle Inspector Post on its official website. All eligible and appeared candidates, who will attempt examination with help of TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018, must check the Online Application Process form official website.
All job seeking Candidates who are having doubts in downloading or checking their apply application form. All candidates can follow the given steps. We have provided these simple steps for the sake of the candidates who face difficulty in apply online for TNPSC Motor vehicle inspector Bharti 2018.
- All dear candidates open the official website of Tamilnadu Public Service Commission.
- After that go to opportunity option on the home page.
- All dear candidates select the name of the post or service for which you are looking to apply.
- Find the Latest Notification section and click on it.
- Then enter TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018 in the required box.
- Now Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Fill all the validate and necessary information.
- All candidates upload your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- In a few minutes later, the registration form will display on your computer screen.
- All job seeking candidates can take print out of your application form for future use.
Be sure this article will helpful for check TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018 for all appearing and eligible students. You can also bookmark our channel and website to attach government job notification.
All candidates can freely ask any query related to this information without any hesitation. You are free to ask your doubts related to TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Recruitment 2018 in the comment section. Please, maximum share this article with your friends and job seeking candidates through social media and other methods.