TNPSC Medical officer Recruitment 2018 is released by the board of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidates who want to make the career in govt sector and going to apply for this post then they should apply for the TNPSC Medical officer 2018 Recruitment before the last mention in the article.
TNPSC Medical officer Recruitment 2018
Eligible and Interested candidates who are willing to work with Tamil Nadu PSC organization can go through this article to know all the important details regarding TNPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 and fill the online application form for this vacancy. Participants can collect more details here like academic qualification, age limit, application fees, selection process, eligibility criteria, which are mentioned in this article.
The board has released the Medical Officer Recruitment notification through which it is going to recruit the candidates from the Tamil Nadu state for the various post. To participate in the Tamil Nadu PSC Medical Officer Bharti 2018 process candidates, need to register themselves first through online mode by filling the online registration form which is available on the official portal.
Tamil Nadu PSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2018 Updates
All the interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for this post can fill the online application form before the last date. All the candidates informed to apply online application form for the TNPSC Medical officer Recruitment 2018 before the last date. Candidates who want to work in government sector they can apply for this post before the last date.
Candidates who want to apply for the TNPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2018 can fill the online application form which is available on the official website of this board. This is the great opportunity for all those candidates who want to work in Telangana state government department. For more details about the recruitment, you can also visit the official website of this board.
|Name of the board||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||73|
|Name of the Vacant Posts||TNPSC Medical Officer|
|Job Location||Tamilnadu State|
|Category||TNPSC Medical officer Recruitment 2018, notification, Apply Online, Dates|
|Last Date to apply for post||Updated soon|
TNPSC Medical Officer Bharti 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Participants of this state should check the eligibility criteria before applying for TNPSC Medical officer Recruitment 2018 and if they fulfill all the eligibility criteria then they get the chance to work with Tamil Nadu state organization. Check here your eligibility criteria such as age, qualification details, required document etc. information is mentioned below.
- Candidates applied for TNPSC Medical Officer Bharti 2018 must have passed Diploma or Degree in Naturopathy with an aggregate of 50% or more from any recognized University/ Board.
- Candidates must have their name registered in Tamil Nadu Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai.
Candidates must have below prescribed age limit to fill the 73 vacancies in Medical Officer Recruitment 2018.
For General/ OBC Participants:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
For SC/ ST Candidates:
- Maximum Age: 57 years
- Maximum Age: 48 years
Govt Job Seekers should pay the below-prescribed application fee for Tamil Nadu Medical Officer Exam
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ ST/ Others: Rs. 375/-
Candidates will be selected based on below method for mentioned Vacancies.
- Written Test
- Candidates who got selected will get a huge pay scale as per TN MRB Recruitment 2018.
How to apply for TNPSC Medical officer Recruitment 2018 Online
Here we have provided some easy and simple steps to fill the application form without facing any difficulty. Candidates who are going to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Medical Officer recruitment 2018 may go through these steps which are mentioned below.
- Firstly, candidates must visit the official website of this board.
- The homepage will appear on the screen and you will find notification.
- Click on the notification.
- Search for the post you are looking for.
- Click on the vacancy that you want to apply for.
- Click on the TNPSC Medical officer Recruitment 2018 link to proceed further.
- Fill all the asked details in the application form like age, education details etc.
- Upload your recent scanned passport size photograph and relevant documents.
- Then after filling the application form click on submit button and pay the relevant application fee.
- You can take the print out of the application form for further reference.
Thanks for reading this article. Hope you find this article useful. If you have any doubt regarding the TNPSC Medical officer Recruitment 2018 notification, Apply Online, Dates then you are free to ask us in the comment box. You can also bookmark this page for more latest updates and news.
Please share this article on your social media and with your friends. Stay connected with this article for more details regarding the recruitment.