TNPSC Lab Assistant recruitment 2019 has been declared by the board of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. All interested and eligible candidates who are searching for govt job can apply for the post. The board has announced TNPSC Lab Asst recruitment 2019 to select eligible candidates who want to make carrier in the government sector.
TNPSC Lab Assistant recruitment 2019
Large numbers of interested candidates fill the application form for government vacancies every year. Here in this article, we have provided all the detailed information about latest govt job notification for all candidates who are waiting for TNPSC Lab Assistant recruitment 2019 notification for a long time.
Candidates who are interested and eligible, want to apply for this vacancy can fill the application through online mode. You can check details for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Lab Assistant recruitment 2019 from here also. All interested candidates must apply for lab assistant before the closing date of application form submission.
Tamil Nadu PSC Lab Assistant recruitment 2019 Updates
The candidates, who have successfully completed their graduation degree from any recognized institute, are eligible to apply for these vacancies. This is a golden opportunity for interested govt job seekers because recently, a notification has been declared by the board for TNPSC Lab Assistant recruitment 2019 so the interested candidates can apply for the post.
Here we are trying to give all information about eligibility criteria for this Job. As education qualification, age criteria, application fee, selection process, pay salary and how to apply. Just read all the related important information for the TNPSC Laboratory Assistant recruitment 2019.
TNPSC Lab Assistant Vacancy 2019 Details
Here in this article, We are providing all the detailed information about age limit, salary, educational qualification, syllabus, papers for this post, so you can check information regarding TNPSC Lab Assistant recruitment 2019 as mentioned below.
Eligible candidates who are going to attend for Tamil Nadu Lab Assistant exam can download the previous year question papers from the official website. You can also search for the TNPSC Lab Assistant syllabus 2019 for the various subjects.
|Name of the PSC||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Mode of Apply||Online mode|
|Name of the Vacant Posts||Laboratory Assistant|
|Number of posts||56|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job type||State govt job|
|Answer key status||Updated soon|
|Result status||Available soon|
- Age Limit
Candidates who are applying for TNPSC Lab Assistant recruitment 2019 post should not less than 18 years and not more than 30 years and age relaxation is only for reserved category as per government rules and norms of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission notification.
- Qualification or Educational
Those who are willing to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Lab Assistant recruitment 2019 must be a 12th pass with PCB/Botany and Zoology as a subject from any recognized University / College in India.
- Application Fee
All job seeking candidates are applying Lab Assistant recruitment application should have to pay Application Fee:- Rs. 250 which includes(Registration Fee Rs. 150 & Examination Fee is Rs. 100).
- Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be appointed and will attain salary of Level – 8 Rs.19,500- 62,000/- per month from TNPSC Organization.
- Selection Procedure
Selection of students for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Vacancy 2019 will be based on the performance of the candidates in their secondary or degree examination. Interested candidates facing the selection round must have the following selection criteria:-
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification
- Performance-Based Selection
Those candidates who will clear in the written exam will be merit listed and called for interview order wise based on the merit list. The final selection list will be prepared by the Tamil Nadu State PSC by calculating the candidate’s performance in written test and interview.
- Exam pattern
- Written test will be conducted which have 200 number of questions.
- It will be objective type and 90 marks for each section of the exam.
- No negative marks for the wrong answer.
- Maximum time given for the exam is 3 hours.
- Only qualified candidates will be called for the interview.
|Subjects||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration||Minimum Qualifying Marks for Written Exam|
|Physics, Chemistry, Biology (HSC Standard)
General Studies (SSLC Standard)
TNPSC Lab Assistant Vacancy 2019 Updates
An interested and eligible candidate who is going to apply for the TNPSC Lab Assistant recruitment 2019 then you must read the syllabus detail which we have provided below. If you want to crack in the examination then you need to go through the syllabus, previous papers and paper pattern decided by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
TNPSC Lab Assistant Syllabus 2019 for Physics
- Nuclear and Particle Physics.
- Classical Mechanics and Relativity.
- Quantum Theory and its Applications.
- Mathematical Methods.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics.
- Atomic and Molecular Physics.
- Experimental Physics.
- Condensed Matter Physics.
Syllabus for Chemistry
- Bio-inorganic Chemistry.
- Analytical techniques.
- Structure and Bonding.
- Acids and Bases.
- Quantum Chemistry.
- Analytical Chemistry.
- Redox Reactions.
- Nuclear Chemistry.
- Chemistry of Transition Elements.
- Inorganic reaction mechanism.
- Organic Synthesis.
- Chemical Kinetics.
Tamil Nadu PSC Laboratory Assistant Exam 2019 Syllabus for Biology
- Taxonomy of Angiosperms.
- Cell Biology.
- Molecular Biology.
- Plant diversity.
- Plant Biotechnology.
- Plant Physiology.
- The molecular structure of DNA and RNA.
- Angiosperm Anatomy.
- Principles of Mendelian inheritance.
- Classification and comparative anatomy.
- A broad classification of Animal Kingdom.
- Plant Biochemistry.
- Principles of Mendelian inheritance.
- Immune systems.
PSC Tamil Nadu Laboratory Assistant Syllabus 2019 for General Studies
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian Polity.
- Books And Author.
- Important Dates and Events.
- Indian History.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Science and innovations.
- Indian Polity and Economy.
- World organizations.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- Science & Technology.
- History of India.
- Indian National Movement:
- World Geography and population.
Methods to apply for TNPSC Lab Assistant recruitment 2019 Online
Candidates who want to work in govt sector and going to apply for the post can follow the given steps to apply for the Tamil Nadu Laboratory Assistant 2019 online.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of this organization.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen and contains many options.
- Read all the instructions and important notice carefully.
- Click on TNPSC Lab Assistant recruitment 2019 link.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- You have to enter details which will be asked on the screen.
- Click the submit button and view the application form.
- You can save and download the TNPSC Laboratory Assistant 2019 recruitment for future use.
- Take print out of your application form in pdf format for future use.
Thank you for reading this article. Hope this article is useful. If you have any doubt regarding TNPSC Lab Assistant recruitment 2019 notification, Apply Online, Dates then you can ask your query in the comment box.
Please share this article on your social media and with your friends. Stay connected with this article for more information.