TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 is released by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. In this article, we are going to provide all the useful information for all the eligible and interested candidates who want to make their career in government sector. Finally, this board has announced Tamil Nadu Assistant Director Vacancy 2018 to select eligible candidates.
TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018
Candidates who want to apply for this post they can fill up the application form through the official portal of TNPSC. All the eligible and Interested candidates can go through the official website of TNPSC and fill the application form for TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 from the official website.
Here in this article, we are going to provide all the important information related to TNPSC Assistant Director Bharti process. So candidates who want to make carrier in the government sector they should apply for this post before the last date. Candidates can also bookmark this page for more latest updates regarding recruitment.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online mode. Every people want to work with the government organization to secure their career. TNPSC Assistant Director Vacancy 2018 is going to publish by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission to hire young and talented candidates.
Tamil Nadu Assistant Director Bharti 2018 News
Presently, Tamil Nadu PSC has released latest notification regarding TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018. TNPSC board every year conducts recruitment to hire candidates to fill various vacant posts. The main aim of the TNPSC are to provide the jobs notification and the maximum number of vacancies for all the candidates who are looking for a government job.
Every year a large number of students fill the application form for government vacancies to secure their life. Here in this article, we have provided latest job notification regarding TNPSC Assistant Director vacancy 2018 for all candidates who are waiting for this recruitment for a long time. Stay connected with this page for more news related to recruitment.
Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Director Jon Eligibility Criteria
Here in this article, we are going to provide eligibility criteria for all the candidates who are going to apply for TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018. So candidates read this article carefully to get all the information related to this recruitment such as age limit, selection procedure, educational qualification etc.
Candidates must have the following qualification from any recognized University or Institution. Candidates who are going to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 they can check here qualification details.
- For Assistant Director of Horticulture: Candidates should have M.Sc. Degree in Horticulture.
- For Horticultural Officer: Participants Must have B.Sc. Degree in Horticulture.
- The candidate who want to apply for TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 their age limit should be in between 30- 32 years.
- There is no maximum age limit for ST/SC.
Candidates who have already registered themselves in One Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
- One Time Registration fee for five years: Rs.150/-
- Examination fee for TNPSC Assistant Director Vacancy: Rs.200/-
Candidates who want to give TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 exam then they will be select for next round on the basis of their marks in the written examination. And final round will make on the basis of the total marks obtained by the candidate at the Written Examination and Interview.
- Written Examination
- Online Application Starting Date: 28.11.2017
- TNPSC Job Form Submission Last Date: 27.12.2017
- Payment of Application Fees Last Date: 29.12.2017
- Examination Date of TNPSC: 24.02.2018 & 25.02.2018
TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment Exam Pattern
Candidates who are going to appear in TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 in this examination they can check the exam pattern in this page.
- The written examination has two part which is paper-1 and paper-2.
- Each candidate has to qualify both papers to get this post.
- Paper I have contain 300 marks and paper two will held for 200 marks.
- Paper I will be 03 hours and Paper II will be held for 02 hours.
- Those who get selected will appear in the personal interview.
|Paper||Duration of Exam||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I||03 hours||300 Marks|
|Paper-II||02 hours||200 Marks|
|Total Marks||500 Marks|
Method To Apply TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 Online
Candidates who are going to fill TNPSC Assistant Director Bharti application form so for those students here we have provided some easy and simple steps to apply for this post online.
Here we have provided some simple and easy steps to apply for this recruitment. Candidates can apply through the official website. So follow the below steps.
- Visit the official website of TNPSC which is tnpsc.gov.in.
- The homepage of the official website will open on the screen.
- Then search for the link TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 on the homepage.
- Read all the notification related to recruitment
- And check the eligibility for this Vacancy.
- Then fill the application form with academic & other necessary important details.
- Then pay online application fees for this application form.
- Recheck all the details in the application form before the final submission of it.
- Finally, click on submit button to apply online.
- Take the printout of Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Director application form 2018 & keep it for future reference.
Thanks for reading this article. Hope you find this article useful. If you guys have any doubt related to TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2018 then you feel free to ask in comment box. Candidates can also bookmark this page for more latest updates and news. Stay connected with this page for more news and updates. Share this article on your social media accounts.