TNPSC recruitment 2018 is going to be published by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for all interested candidates who are looking for Government jobs. Here we are providing complete details of this post. Candidates who want to know more information about the Tamil Nadu Engineers Recruitment 2018 they can also bookmark this page.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018
Candidates who want to make their career in government sector they can apply for this post before the last date. Candidates who are interested in this post can apply online application. All the candidates are informed to apply online application form for TNPSC recruitment 2018 before the closing date. Candidates, want to apply for this post can fill up the application form through the official portal of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Interested candidates should go through the official website of TNPSC and fill the online application form for UPSSSC 2018. candidate can collect more details here regarding TNPSC recruitment lab assistant 2018 like academic qualification, age limit, application fees, selection process, eligibility criteria, mentioned in this article. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu that is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service.
Tamil Nadu Engineers Recruitment 2018
Recently it has released the post of TNPSC recruitment 2018 as per notice, it is going to recruit various posts for Tamil Nadu PSC. This is good news for applicants who want to work in government department Applicants who want to apply for this job have to apply online application through online. candidate have to apply online application through the official website.
It is the good news for the candidates of Tamil Nadu state. Candidates who are interested to apply for these newly released vacancies can fill the online application form which is available on the official website of TNPSC. To appeal for the Tamil Nadu Recruitment Process 2018 candidates are required to register by online mode by filling the online registration form which is available on the official portal.
- Name of Exam: TNPSC Recruitment 2018
- Total Number of Vacancies: Various Vacancies
- Job Category: State Government Jobs.
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Recruitment Process 2018 Updates
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Civil, Electrical) Vacancies in Combined Engineering Services Examination. Those candidates are interested in TNPSC recruitment 2018 and completed the all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply online.
To apply for the TNPSC vacancy 2018 candidate need to fill the Online registration form from the official website. TNPSC will accept the recruitment application form through online mode only. All those interested candidates are requested to fulfill the eligibility criteria before they applying for Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2018.
All the candidate are informed to apply online application form for the TNPSC vacancy before the closing date. Interested candidate can go through official website of Tamil Nadu PSC and fill the online application form. Candidate can collect more details here regarding the TNPSC recruitment 2018 like academic qualification, age limit, application fees, selection process, eligibility criteria, are mentioned in this article.
|Name of the Post||Name of the Service||Total No of Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Highways Department||Tamil Nadu Highways Engineering Service||165|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil), Water Resources Department, PWD||Tamil Nadu Engineering Service||71|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical), PWD||Tamil Nadu Engineering Service||42|
|Assistant Engineer in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department||Tamil Nadu Panchayat Development Service||29|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil), Buildings, PWD||Tamil Nadu Engineering Service||23|
TNPSC Civil Engineers Recruitment 2018 News
All the interested candidates can go through the TNPSC recruitment process and make a good career in government field. So candidates don’t miss this golden chance and fill the form as soon as possible. Candidates who are going to apply for TNPSC recruitment 2018 they should start their preparation for exams so they can score good marks in the examination.
Tamil Nadu government has invited the online application to invite the candidates for joining the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission through the TNPSC post has released the various vacancies for the candidates who are seeking for the job in the government department. Candidates can apply online by filling the online application form.
Eligibility Criteria For TNPSC Recruitment 2018
Candidates who want to apply for TNPSC 2018 Recruitment can check here all the eligibility criteria and get the golden chance to join TNPSC. Check here your eligibility criteria such as age, qualification details, required document etc. information is given below as.
Assistant Engineer (Electrical): A degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering (OR) A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examination in Electrical Engineering as a subject.
Assistant Engineer (Civil): B.E degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Structural Engineering (OR) A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering branch.
Assistant Engineer in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department: A degree in Civil Engineering (OR) A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution of Engineers (India) under Civil Engineering Branch, subject to the condition that he/she should furnish evidence of having undergone practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
- For Practicing Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors (For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes): 25-40 years
- For Practicing Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors (For General and others): 25-35 years
- For Fresh Law Graduates (For all categories): 22-27 years
Pay scale for TNPSC recruitment 2018 is different according to posts. This pay scale is 27,700- 44770 for all the selected candidates.
Applicants have to register their basic particulars through One – Time Registration which is mandatory for payment of RS150/- towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. The One-Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration.
- One Time Registration Fee: Rs150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs500/-
The fee should be paid through Online payment gateway (using (State Bank of India or Indian Bank) during filling online application.
- Examination (Objective Type) in OMR / CBT Format.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the Applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments.
- Applicant’s appearance in the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory.
Preliminary Examination-> Main Examination-> Viva Voce Test
|Last date for submission of online application: 26/03/2018
Last date for payment of Fee through Bank: 28/03/2018
Date of Written Examination (Paper I Subject): 20/05/2018 FN (10:00 AM to 01:00 PM)
Date of Written Examination (Paper II Subject): 20/05/2018 AN (02:30 PM to 04:30 PM)
Method To Apply for TNPSC Recruitment Online
Tamil Nadu PSC department has announced for Online Forms for TNPSC recruitment 2018 on its official website. Candidates who wish to apply for TNPSC Bharti 2018 can fill online registration form before the last date of submission. Candidates can also check online registration process for TNPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018 as available below.
Here we have provided some easy and simple steps to fill the application form. Candidates who are going to fill the application form for TNPSC may go through these steps which are mentioned below.
- First of all, applicants should visit official website i.e. tnpsc.gov.in.
- Then the homepage will appear on the screen.
- You should click on TNPSC recruitment 2018 Notification Link.
- Then candidates must read all the advertisement related to your post.
- After that, candidates who are eligible should click on Apply Online Link.
- Participants should fill up all necessary information in TNPSC recruitment online application form.
- Candidates must upload scanned pictures of their signature and passport size photo in Registration Form.
- Applicants should also upload scanned photographs of respective certificates in form.
- Then candidates must recheck all the information in the Form before submission.
- Participants should click on Submit button.
- Candidates must take the printout of submitted TNPSC Online Registration Form 2018 for their future use.
Tamil Nadu PSC 2018 Syllabus
Candidates who are going to appear in TNPSC recruitment 2018 they are searching for their exam syllabus so for those students here we are going to provide some important topics of the syllabus. So candidate should prepare all the topics to clear the exams.
By having the syllabus you can get an idea about the topics which we are lacking so that you will be able to concentrate on that topics and score well. The applicants can also check the official exam pattern of Tamil Nadu PSC 2018 Exams for reference.
- GENERAL SCIENCE
- CURRENT EVENTS
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- HISTORY AND CULTURE OF INDIA
- INDIAN POLITY
- INDIAN ECONOMY
- INDIAN NATIONAL MOVEMENT
- APTITUDE & MENTAL ABILITY TESTS
- LOGICAL REASONING
Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates who are going to appear in TNPSC recruitment 2018 they can get the idea about the exam pattern. There are 4 subjects in this exam paper. Examination time duration is 3 hours and maximum marks are 150. So candidates should start their preparation to score good marks in the examination.
|Name of the Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration of Examination|
|General Studies (100 Questions)||150 Marks||3 Hours|
|Degree Standard (75 Questions)|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (S.S.L.C. Std.) (25 Questions)|
|General Tamil / General English (S.S.L.C. Std.) (100 Questions) (Total – 200 Questions)||150 Marks|
Tamil Nadu PSC 2018 Hall Ticket
The candidate who is going to appear in TNPSC recruitment 2018.they can download their admit card from the official website. The applicants who have registered successfully, they need to download TNPSC Admit Card 2018 from tnpsc.gov.in. It is compulsory because the invigilators won’t allow the contenders to enter the exam room if they don’t have the permission letter.
Steps To Download TNPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2018
- Access the web portal of the commission i.e. tnpsc.gov.in.
- Hover to the Online Services tab in the Candidate’s Corner section.
- Click on Hall Ticket Download option.
- The link for TNPSC Admit Card 2018 for Asst. Engineer will be available there.
- Click on the link and enter your credentials.
- After submitting, your Tamil Nadu PSC 2018 Hall Ticket will be displayed.
- Download it and take the hard copy.
Exam Preparation Tips For TNPSC recruitment 2018
Candidates who are going to appear in this exam so for those students we are going to provide some important tips for your exam preparation. These tips will help the aspirants for effective preparation. So that they can score good marks in the exam.
- The timetable must contain all the concepts of a syllabus.
- Allot more time for unknown subjects. So that you can answer all the questions in the exam.
- Make the effective preparation scheme using TNPSC AE Syllabus & Tamil Nadu Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern.
- While preparing to maintain a study plan that is used while doing a revision.
- Revision is also important for the aspirants. Therefore, after successful completion of preparation please do revision again.
Thanks for reading this article. Hope you find this article useful. If you guys have any doubt related to TNPSC recruitment 2018 then you feel free to ask in comment box. Candidates can also bookmark this page for more latest updates and news.