TNPSC Assistant Horticulture officer recruitment 2019 for all the candidates who want to make their career in the government sector to secure their life. Candidates can apply for Tamil Nadu Assistant Horticulture officer recruitment 2019 before the last date. This time it is going to hire candidates for 805 posts.
TNPSC Assistant Horticulture officer Recruitment 2019
Candidates who are willing to work in government sector can apply for this post through online mode before the last date. Candidates who are from Tamil Nadu state they can now apply for TNPSC Assistant Horticulture officer recruitment 2019. Every year This organization hires young and talented candidates to fill the vacant posts.
This is the best opportunity for the candidates who are looking for the Career in the government department. So candidates do not miss the golden chance and apply for TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer 2019 recruitment for 805 posts as early as possible. Stay connected with this page for more updates and news.
Tamil Nadu Assistant Horticulture officer Recruitment 2019
It is important information for all the candidates who want to apply for TNPSC Assistant Horticulture officer recruitment 2019 they can check here all the important details such as eligibility criteria, age limit etc. Here in this article we are also informing releasing date, starting date and closing date and more other details.
Candidates can apply online from the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. All the candidates are advised to read all the detailed information about the TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer 805 posts before going to enroll for this examination. Candidates can also check the information regarding this vacancy from this page.
TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to apply for the Tamil Nadu Assistant Horticulture officer recruitment 2019 they can check here all the eligibility criteria before applying for this post. here we have provided the required eligibility criteria for all the candidates. Read the below points carefully.
- A candidate should be Pass in Higher Secondary Examination.
- Candidate should have two years Diploma course in Horticulture in the Institutions approved by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University or Director of Horticulture and Plantation Crops or from the Gandhi Gram Rural Institute.
Candidates who are going to apply for TNPSC Assistant Horticulture officer recruitment 2019 they can check here age limit to apply for 805 vacant posts.
- Candidates who belong to ST, SC, Mbcs/Dcs, Bcs, Bcms, and Dws Of All Castes their minimum age limit is 18 years and there no maximum age limit for all these castes.
- Candidates who belong to other castes their age limit should be in between 18-30 years.
Selected candidates will get Rs 20,600 – 65,500 / –
Candidates who want to appear in TNPSC Assistant Horticulture officer recruitment 2019 examination to apply for 805 posts they have to pay online application fee according to their category.
- For One Time Registration: 150 Rs/-
- Examination Fees: 100 Rs/-
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
|Starting Date of Notification||25.05.2019|
|Last Date to apply||24.06.2019|
|Last date for payment through SBI||26.06.2019|
|Date of Exam Date||11.08.2019|
Method To Apply TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2019 Online
Candidates who are going to apply for this recruitment so for those candidates here we are going to discuss some important steps to fill the online application form. Using this steps you can fill the online application form in some simple and easy steps. Follow the below steps.
- First of all, candidates have to Visit TNPSC official website.
- On the home page search for Assistant Horticultural Officer notification link.
- Before going to apply for this recruitment check all the eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible then you can start to fill the form.
- Then click on the TNPSC Assistant Horticulture officer recruitment 2019 link.
- Create your registration on TNPSC and Fill all correct details.
- Then click on the apply button to apply for 805 Vacancy.
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Submit the application fee online using debit and credit card.
- Check all the details and click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of TNPSC Assistant Horticulture officer 2019 recruitment application form for future use.
At last, we would like to say ‘’ ALL THE BEST” for your examination Thanks to all visitors to read this article to come to our website. If you face any issue or problem-related to TNPSC Assistant Horticulture officer recruitment 2019 then you can write your issue in the comment section. Please share this article with your friends and relatives.