TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Vacancy 2019 has been published by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) for inviting applications for the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer in the state of Tamil Nadu. All the Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the TNPSC AAO recruitment 2019 from 27-12-2019 to 27-01-2019 respectively.
TNPSC Assistant Agriculturural Officer Vacancy 2019
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is going to hire 580 candidates to fill the Assistant Agricultural Officer post in the state of Tamilnadu. It is the great news for all the candidates who are looking for the job in the Tamil Nadu state in the government department they can apply for TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Vacancy 2019 on or before the last date.
The application process has been started on 27-12-2019 and the last date of application submission is 27-01-2019. Here on this page, we have provided all the details regarding the Tamil Nadu Assistant Agriculture Officer Vacancy 2019. Such as eligibility criteria, qualification details, Age limit, selection process, important dates. Applicants can check the eligibility criteria important dates and application process from this page as mentioned below
| Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Advt No: 39/2018
| Important Dates
· Start date of apply online: 27-12-2018
· Last Date to Apply Online: 27-01-2019
· Last Date for Fee Payment through Bank (SBI/ Indian Bank): 29-01-2019
· Examination date of paper I (Subject Paper): 07-04-2019 FN
· Date of Paper – II (General Studies): 07-04-2019 AN
| Application Fees
· One Time Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
· Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
· For SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM & Other: NIL
· Examination fee will be paid online through Net banking/ Credit/ Debit card or paid offline at SBI/ Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application, by choosing the option in the online application.
| Age Limit (as on 01-07-2018)
· Minimum: 18 Years
· Maximum: No Maximum Age limit for SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC, BCM & DW of all Castes
· Maximum: 30 Years for Others
| Educational Qulaification
Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary examination and must possess two years Diploma in Agriculture.
| Selection Process
1. Written exam
2. Personal Interview
3. Document Verification
| Pay scale
| Vacancy Details
Assistant Agricultural Officer (post code no. 3101) – 576 posts
Assistant Agricultural Officer (ST) – 04 posts
Total – 580 post
|Apply Online||Click Here|
How to apply for TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Vacancy 2019
The last date to fill the TNPSC AAO Vacancy application form is 27-01-2019. So all the candidates are advised to fill the HLL HITES Application form on or before the last date. Here we have provided the step by step guide through which you can easily fill the online application form. These steps will be followed as
- First of all, visit the official website
- In few seconds the homepage will appear on the screen
- On the home page check the notification section and read the TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2019 notification carefully.
- Then check the academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- After check, all the details click on apply online for TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Vacancy 2019
- Then fill all the required details and attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- Recheck all the Details before Submitting.
- At last, take a print out of TNPSC AAO Vacancy 2019 online application form
I hope all of you have got all the details regarding TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Vacancy 2019 and if you have any questions you can message us in the comment box. If any new update will come related to this exam we will share here, please stay connected with us and support this article. Thank you to visit our page.