Telangana Police constable recruitment 2018 for all the candidates who are waiting for a government job in Telangana state. Finally, Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board has announced Telangana Police constable 2018 recruitment to select 16,925 eligible and interested candidates.
Telangana Police constable Recruitment 2018
Every year the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) invites so many candidates through online mode. Candidates can apply for Telangana Police constable recruitment 2018 from 09-06-2018 to 30-06-2018. It is great information for all candidates who want to make carrier in the government sector.
Telangana Board is going to recruit candidates for 16,925 various post vacancy. The main vision and mission of the Telangana board are to provide the jobs notification and the maximum number of vacancies for all candidates those who are completed Certain Qualification. Candidates who are going to apply for Telangana Police constable post 2018 they can check here all the eligibility criteria.
Telangana Police Constable 2018 Recruitment Updates
Here in this article, we are going to provide all the important information related to Telangana Police constable recruitment 2018. So candidates who want to apply for this post they should apply from the official website before the last date. Candidates can also bookmark this page for more latest updates regarding recruitment.
Telangana board is going to hire 16,925 candidates for various posts. Every people want to work with the government organization to secure their career. Telangana Police Constable Vacancy 2018 is released for all the eligible candidates who want to apply for this post. Candidates can fill the online application form from the official website.
Telangana Police Constable Eligibility Criteria 2018
33⅓ % of vacancies in each category are reserved for women. Candidates who are eligible for Telangana Police constable recruitment 2018 only they can apply for this post through online mode. Here in this article, we are going to provide all the eligibility criteria such as age limit, selection procedure, educational qualification etc.
Candidates applying for the examination should ensure themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions to appear in the examination. Their admission at all the stages of the Examination(s) / Test(s) will be purely provisional and shall be subject to satisfying the prescribed.
Candidates who are going to apply for this Telangana Police constable recruitment 2018 they must have the following qualification from any recognized University or Institution. Candidates can check here all the all the eligibility criteria before applying for this post.
- Candidate must hold, as on 1st July 2018, a pass Certificate in Intermediate or its equivalent examination recognized by the State Government.
- Candidates who belong to SC, ST they must have passed SSC or its equivalent examination recognized by the State Government and should have studied Intermediate and appeared for the Intermediate Examination in, both 1st year and 2nd
The candidate who want to appear in Telangana Police constable recruitment 2018 their age limit should be in between 18 to 22 years as on 1st July 2018. Candidates have required Secondary School Certificate or Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate as their age proof.
Candidates who are going to appear in Telangana Police constable 2018 recruitment they should be physically fit. All the candidates can check here medical standards.
Eye Sight: Each eye must have a full field of vision. Visual Standards required for the above selection shall be as follows –
|Right Eye||Left Eye|
- Color blindness, squint or any morbid condition of the eye or lids of either eye shall be deemed to be a disqualification
- Candidate should possess sound health and be free from any bodily defect or infirmity which will render him unfit for the Posts notified
The Selection Procedure of the Telangana Police constable recruitment 2018 Examination will be as follows.
1.)Preliminary Written Test (PWT): All the registered Candidates shall be required to appear for the Preliminary Written Test in 1 (one) paper of 3 (three) hours duration for 200 marks. The Candidates who qualify in the Preliminary Written Test will be informed the dates for downloading the Intimation Letter for appearing in the PMT / PET with details of Venue, Date and Time. Candidates should bring the Intimation Letter when they come to attend the PMT / PET.
2.)Physical Measurements Test (PMT): Candidates who qualify in the above Preliminary Written Test have to undergo Physical Measurements. Candidates who are going to appear for this examination they should have the following requirement.
- Height: Must not be less than 167.6 cms
- Chest: Must not be less than 86.3 cms round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 cms
3.)Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Candidates who qualify in the above Physical Measurements Test will be required to undergo the following tests and qualify as specified below –
|Sl. No.||Item||Qualifying Time / Distance|
|1||100 Metres Run||15 seconds||16.5 seconds|
|2||Long Jump||3.80 meters||3.65 meters|
|3||Shot Put (7.26 Kgs)||5.60 meters||5.60 metres|
|4||High Jump||1.20 meters||1.05 meters|
|5||800 Metres Run||170 seconds||200 seconds|
4.)Final Written Examination (FWE): Candidates who qualify in the above Physical Efficiency Test will be required to appear in a Final Written Examination paper of 3 (three) hours duration.
Questions in Written Examination will be objective in nature and will be set in English, Telugu and Urdu languages. Candidates have to answer the questions on an OMR answer sheet using Blue / Black Ball Point Pen only.
The minimum marks to be secured by the Candidates in order to qualify in the Final Written Examination is given below.
- 40% for OCs
- 35% for BCs
- 30% for SCs /STs / Ex-Servicemen
5.)Final Selection: Final selection for Telangana Police constable recruitment 2018 shall be made strictly based on the merit, as obtained by them through their score in the Final Written Examination out of a maximum of 200 marks.
- 20% of Posts shall be filled following combined merit list of Local Candidates / Non-Local Candidates (un-reserved)
- 80% of the Posts shall be filled up by Local Candidates only.
Method To Apply Telangana Police constable recruitment 2018 Online
Candidates who are going to fill Telangana Police constable application form 2018 form so for those students here we have provided some easy and simple steps to apply for this post online.
Here we have provided some simple and easy steps to apply for this recruitment. Candidates can apply through the official website. So follow the below steps.
- Visit the official website of Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board.
- The homepage of the official website will open on the screen.
- Then search for the link Telangana Police constable recruitment 2018 on the homepage.
- Read all the notification carefully related to this recruitment.
- And check the eligibility criteria for this 16,925 post vacancy.
- Then fill the application form with academic & other necessary important details.
- Attach all the required documents with online application form.
- Then pay online application fees for this application form.
- Recheck all the details in the application form before the final submission of it.
- Finally, click on submit button to apply online.
- Take the printout of the Telangana Police constable 2018 recruitment application form & keep it for future reference.
Thanks for reading this article. Hope you find this article useful. If you guys have any doubt related to Telangana Police constable recruitment 2018, then you feel free to ask in comment box.
Candidates can also bookmark this page for more latest updates and news. Stay connected with this page for more news and updates. Share this article on your social media accounts.