RPSC LDC Solved Papers are very useful for candidates who preparing for RPSC LDC exam. RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service Commission) a government of Rajasthan body announced the RSMSSB/RPSC LDC exam 2018.
Rajasthan public service commission announced the vacancy for 11255 posts for Clerk Grade 2. Here in this article, we are also providing you with detailed information about RPSC Lower Division Clerk Solved papers, Books, Model Papers.
RPSC LDC Solved Papers
Now the needs come how to prepare for LDC exams and we all know that Solved paper act as a guiding chart for LDC aspirants. Here in this article candidate will get previous year solved paper for LDC exam. As RPSC LDC Solved papers help you in many ways, such as it gives an overview regarding how exam paper are designed, weighted of topics that covered under syllabus etc.
The candidate is recommended to practice from RPSC Lower Division Clerk books along with solved papers to get better returns out of exams. With the help of books firstly candidate can learn the topic and after that with the help of a paper candidate can practice their learned topic from books.
RPSC Lower Division Clerk Model Papers
Model papers are the papers designed & written by experts based on their knowledge and experience and they are issued or available online before the LDC exams and they are useful for self-assessing candidate’s knowledge before they appear for the exams. Model papers equally useful in compare with RPSC LDC solved papers.
Candidates can solve RPSC LDC model papers to complete their study in a better way. There are little chances that some portion of your LDC exam paper laps from model paper. There is a probability that the candidate may find some questions from the model papers. Below in this article, we are sharing some books of RPSC LDC model test papers which you can purchase and advance your studies.
Exam dates are yet to be announced by RPSC. It is a golden opportunity for candidates who are waiting for their bright future in government jobs. LDC exam is conducted in two phase in the first phase there is a written exam after that a typing test is conducted and the candidate who clear both phase of examination is qualified to be a Lower Divisional Clerk.
RPSC LDC (Lower Division Clerk) Books & Model Paper
Level of RPSC LDC exam is above average and a good amount of your daily time should be devoted to studying. You should first clear your syllabus topic by reading books and then test your knowledge by RPSC LDC solved papers & model papers. Hereunder in the upcoming paragraph, we are suggesting some books to you which will help you to complete your study in a better way.
In written exam of LDC – 2 papers are conducted and here we are giving you a brief description of syllabus so that it becomes convenient for you to buy the books for Rajasthan LDC model papers and for the syllabus.
- General knowledge – Rajasthan G.K. & Current Affairs
- Everyday Science – Basic science till class 10th (Physical and Chemical Changes, Dispersion of light, Economic importance of animals, Malnutrition and human health, Economic importance of plants etc.)
- Mathematics – basic math till class 10th (ratio & proportion, triangle, Vedic maths, number system etc.)
It includes Combination of grammar and general Hindi and English.
Now it’s time to tell some books suitable according to the paper pattern so that candidates can buy the book that best suited to them and can also use RPSC LDC solved papers for their better study. Books can be purchased either online or from offline stores that are available in the market. Candidates can purchase only original RPSC LDC books as preferred in this article.
For 1st Paper
|General knowledge|| For Rajasthan GK
1. Dharovar for general knowledge (reading theory)
2. Lakshay Vastunistha Rajasthan 10001 MCQ (for practicing MCQ question)
For current affairs
1. Mumal Samanya Gyan
Read current affairs books of last 9-10 months
|Everyday Science||For everyday Science
Lucent’s General Science
1. Dr. R.S. Aggarwal (this book comes for all competition Exams)
2. Ramnivas Madhuria Maths for LDC
For 2nd Paper
|General Hindi||For General Hindi
1. Raghav Prakashan for Samanya Hindi
2. Daksha For Samanya Hindi and Samnya English
|General English||For General English
Sikwal English For LDC
Above Mentioned books are the separate book for each of these subjects some books are also there which are one stop solution for all subjects some of them are here under:-
- Arihant RPSC LDC exam guide including solved papers
Books for RPSC LDC Model Papers
- Arihant LDC Model test papers
- Rai publication for RPSC LDC
- Bhumika model paper for LDC
|RPSC LDC Admit card||RPSC LDC Answer key|
|RPSC LDC previous year papers||RPSC LDC syllabus & Exam pattern|
|RPSC LDC Exam date||RPSC LDC Solved papers|
|RPSC LDC Typing test details||RPSC LDC result & Merit list|
|RPSC LDC cut off marks|
Steps to Download RPSC LDC Solved Papers Online
Here we are explaining you step by step procedure to download previous year exam papers from the official website of RPSC so that you can practice that paper to clear your RPSC LDC exam 2018.
- First, the candidate should visit the official website of RPSC from where they can download previous year papers.
- Now on the website home page open Candidate information tab.
- After that, a drop-down menu will open from that tab in you will see a question paper tab.
- Then click on question paper tab appearing in the drop down below that an answer key tab is there from where a candidate can download RPSC LDC Solved Papers.
- As and when the candidate open the question paper tab a large list with different names exams and their question paper will appear on the screen.
- A search option is provided on that page and with the help of that search, box candidate can download RPSC LDC previous year papers.
Download Rajasthan LDC Previous Exam Solved Question Papers
Below we are giving you the links of downloading RPSC LDC solved paper from where candidates can download these question paper for their studies and perform better in their exam.
|Name of exam||Question papers||Answer key|
|Clerk Gr. II Comb. Comp. Exam 2013 (held in 2016) paper – 1||Click here||Click here|
|Clerk Gr. II Comb. Comp. Exam 2013 (held in 2016) paper- 2||Click here||Click here|
All Candidates who are reading this post can purchase the suggested RPSC LDC books and can also download the previous year paper and their solution from given links and move forward in their study and Pass out the RPSC LDC examination.
Thank you to all the visitors who have come to our website to read this article. If you face any difficulty in downloading RPSC LDC Solved papers than you can write your issue in the comment section. We will be happy to help you out with the problem.