IGCAR Recruitment 2018 Notification has been released by the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) with 248 vacant positions for the posts of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Scientific Assistant. All the eligible and interested candidates can fill the IGCAR Online Application Form from 18th May 2018.
IGCAR Recruitment 2018
Here is the good news for all the candidates who have the aim of to hit the desired job in one of the top reputed organizations. The Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research has recently released the IGCAR recruitment 2018 notification for inviting the 248 candidates for the post of UDC, Stipendiary Trainee, and other posts.
These newly released IGCAR vacancies 2018 are mind-blowing opportunities for all those candidates who want to work in the top reputed organization all the eligible candidates can apply for this newly released vacancy before the last date.
The IGCAR Application Form 2018 has been already rolled out by the officials via its official website. As a result, interested candidates can apply online for IGCAR Jobs on or before 17th June 2018.
IGCAR Kalkappakam Job notification 2018
Those candidates who want to be part of this esteemed organization should not miss the golden chance and start applying for IGCAR recruitment 2018. The online application process for IGCAR Vacancies has been already initialized by the department all the candidates are advised to submit their IGCAR Application Form before given deadline as 17th June 2018.
All those candidates who are going to appoint for IGCAR Vacancy can also collect all the latest and necessary information related to the IGCAR Kalkappakam Recruitment 2018 from this page. The Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research is well known and reputed organization every year it gives the fabulous opportunity for all the eligible candidates. Now this time it has invited the eligible candidates via its IGCAR Recruitment to 248 post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and Scientific Assistant.
Eligibility criteria for IGCAR Vacancy 2018
Here in this section, we have provided all the important details and eligibility criteria for those students who are going to apply for IGCAR Recruitment 2018 Hence, all the candidates are highly recommended to go through the mentioned points below before filling up the IGCAR 2018 Application Form.
IGCAR Post details
- Technical Officers C – Group “A” Posts
- Architecture (Post Code TO-01) – 01 Post
- Civil (Post Code TO-02) – 02 Posts
- Safety (Post Code TO-03) – 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant/C – Group “B” Posts
- Civil (Post Code SA-01) – 06 Posts
- Architecture (Post Code SA-02) – 01 Post
- Safety (Post Code SA-03) – 06 Posts
III. Stipendiary Trainee Category -I – Group “B” Posts
- Mechanical (Post Code CAT-I/01) – 27 Posts
- Electrical (Post Code CAT-I/03) – 18 Posts
- Electronics (Post Code CAT-I/04) – 04 Posts
- Instrumentation (Post Code CAT-I/05) – 10 Posts
- Chemical (Post Code CAT-I/06) – 09 Posts
- Chemistry (Post Code CAT-I/07) – 08 Posts
- Physics (Post Code CAT-I/08) – 07 Posts
- Technician/C Group “C’ Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) (Post Code T-01) – 03 Posts
- Mason (Post Code T-02) – 01 Post
- Plumber (Post Code T-03) – 04 Posts
- Carpenter (Post Code T-04) – 04 Posts
- Surveyor (Post Code T-05) – 04 Posts
- Boiler Attendant (Post Code T-06) – 01 Post
- Stipendiary Trainee Category -II – Group “C” Posts
- Plant Operator (Post Code CAT-II/01) – 23 Posts
- Electrician (Post Code CAT-II/02) – 16 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic (Post Code CAT-II/03) – 05 Posts
- Welder (GMAW & GTAW) (Post Code CAT-II/04) – 04 Posts
- Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance (Post Code CAT-II/05) – 04 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic (Post Code CAT-II/06) – 14 Posts
- Fitter (Post Code CAT-II/07) – 20 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) (Post Code CAT-II/08) – 05 Posts
- Refrigeration & AC Mechanic (Post Code CAT-II/09) – 01 Posts
- Machinist (Post Code CAT-II/10) – 02 Posts
- Assistant (Biology) (Post Code CAT-II/11) – 01 Post
- Assistant (Physics/Chemistry) (Post Code CAT-II/12) – 19 Posts
- Administrative – Group “C” Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (Post Code ADM-01) – 07 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III (Post Code ADM-02) – 10 Posts
All the candidates who are going to apply for IGCAR recruitment 2018 need to have the following qualification as given below:-
For the post of
- Candidates should have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering with the minimum of 60% marks.
- Also, you should have 4 years of professional experience in supervision of building construction activities.
- candidate must have done 3 years of Diploma in Architecture or Architectural Assistantship from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks.
- Also, you need to have 4 years of experience in preparation of architectural drawings and detailing using CAD in the design office.
- Candidate should have completed Diploma in Mechanical/ Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical Engineering with a score of 60 percent to apply for IGCAR recruitment 2018
- Chemistry or Physics with 60 percent score from an approved institute.
- Also, applicants need to gain 1-year diploma or certification and 4 Years of experience in Industrial Safety.
To get enroll for Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research job 2018, the candidates required to have following age limit as given below
|Name of the Designation||Maximum Age Limit (Years)|
|Technical Officer/ C (Architecture, Civil, Safety)||26|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category – I||24|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category – II||22|
|Stenographer Grade – III||28|
|Scientific Assistant/C (Architecture, Civil, Safety)||30|
|Upper Division Clerk||25|
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest IGCAR recruitment 2018 Notification 2018, there is no application fees to apply this 248 UDC, Scientific Assistant job vacancy.
The candidate who will be selected for kalpakkam IGCAR 248 UDC, Scientific Assistant Job will be given the salary as given below:-
For Technical Officers/C – Rs.56, 100/- plus allowances
For Scientific Assistant/C – Rs. 44,900/- plus allowances
For Technician/C – Rs.25,500/- plus allowances
For Technician/B – Rs.21,700/- plus allowances
For Upper Division Clerk – Rs.25,500/- plus allowances
For Stenographer Grade-III – Rs.25,500/- plus allowances
IGCAR recruitment 2018 may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for IGCAR Recruitment 2018
To apply for IGCAR Kalkappkam Job 2018 candidates need to fill the online application form from the official website. Here we have provided some simple and easy steps to fill the application form. Candidates are recommended to go through the following steps are given below:-
- First of all, a candidate need to visit the official website of Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) – www.igcar.gov.in
- In few seconds the homepage will appear on the screen.
- When the home page appears just go to the Recruitment section
- Then make a search for advertisement pdf with the latest notification.
- Then open IGCAR notification
- Then read the instructions carefully.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- Then click on IGCAR Recruitment 2018 Apply Online link.
- Then start filling all the details in IGCAR Online application form without making any errors.
- After that Upload the required documents
- Then make a payment of the application fees through online mode.
- Recheck all the filled details IGCAR Kalpakkam Online application form.
- At last click on submit button.
- Finally, take a printout of the filled application form for future use.
Hope you find this article useful. If you have any doubt regarding IGCAR recruitment 2018 then you can feel free to ask us in the comment box and you can visit the official website. You can bookmark this page and share this information with your friends. Thank you for reading this article and for more details register with us.