CA IPCC 2019 Registration form has been released by the ICAI board of study. Candidates who are going to apply for it need to register with the board of study. Here in this article, we are going to provide you the information about the CA IPCC Registration and dates, application material. The candidate can check the more details from this page.
CA IPCC 2019 Registration
The ICAI is going to conduct the CA IPCC 2019 for Group 1 and Group 2.Those students who are interested in appearing the next level of CA which is IPCC can register themselves by filling the CA IPCC 2019 Registration form online on the official website of ICAI which is icaiexam.icai.org.
A candidate can appear for Group 1 or Group 2 or both at a time. The next level after clearing the CPT exam is IPCC and students have to register themselves for IPCC to undergo the IPCC Level. As declared by the ICAI, students who have appeared for CPT exam, only approx 30% have cleared the CPT.
CA IPCC 2019 Registration procedure
- To get registered for CA IPCC 2019 candidate need to purchase the registration form from a sales counter.
- Candidate can also get the registration form from the downloading by the online link which is provided at ICAI official website.
- If candidate purchase application form from the sale counter then he needs to pay Rs. 100 /- for Application Form.
- If a candidate applying through the downloaded form then he or she need to send a Demand Draft of Rs. 100 /- along with the application form.
|CA IPCC Fees structure 2019 Fee Payment details||CA IPCC Registration form 2019, Application form, Fee detail check|
|CA IPCC Important Dates 2019 Exam Date, Result Date Sheet Download||CA IPCC Revalidation form 2019 status, fee, process details|
Required documents for CA IPCC Registration form
Candidate need to submit the required documents along with the registration form. Without certain documents registration form will not be accepted by ICAI. So here we have provided the list of required documents which is given below:-
- Demand draft
- Marksheet of 12th standard
- Graduation or post graduation mark sheet
- Copy of CPT mark sheet
CA IPCC 2019 Registration fees
Candidates are required to make the payment of the prescribed fees as per the Groups they are going to apply for. Students can apply for both groups at a time or for a single Group.
Below given is the chart of the fees structure.
|Details of Fees||Both Groups (Rs)||Both groups (US $)||Single Group (Rs)||Single Group (US $)|
|Student’s Activity Fee||2000||2000*|
|Registration Fee as article assistant||1000|
*To be paid once
The fee for ITT (Information Technology Training) Program is Rs 6500/- inclusive of the Study Material provided by the ICAI.
And the fee for the OP (Orientation Program) is Rs 7000/- inclusive of Study Material provided by the ICAI.
CA IPCC 2019 Registration Dates
CA IPCC exam conducts by ICAI twice in a year. This exam is the next level of chartered accountancy program. Candidates who are willing to appear for IPCC 2019 can check the CA IPCC 2019 Registration Dates from this article.
Here in this article, we have provided the all the important dates related to CA IPCC 2019 exam. Interested candidates may go through this table to know about important dates which are given below:-
An application form will be available from: 5th Feb 2019
The last date to submit the application form: 26th Feb 2019
By submitting the late fee of Rs.600, application
Form can be submitted until: 5th March 2019
CA IPCC 2019 dates for May 2019
|CA Inter Time Table May 2019|
|Afternoon Session – 2.00PM to 5.00PM|
|3rd May 2019||Thursday||Group I||Accounting|
|5th May 2019||Saturday||Corporate and Other Laws|
|7th May 2019||Monday||Cost and Management Accounting|
|9th May 2019||Wednesday||Tax|
|11th May 2019||Friday||Group II||Advanced Accounting|
|13th May 2019||Sunday||Auditing and Assurance|
|15th May 2019||Tuesday||Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management|
|17th May 2019||Thursday||Financial Management & Economics for Finance|
So in above table, we have provided the CA IPCC 2019 registration exam date sheet all those candidates who are willing to appear for the same can check this date sheet and start preparing for the CA IPCC 2019 exam.
CA IPCC Application Form
The ICAI is going to conduct the CA IPCC 2019.All the eligible and the interested candidate who are looking for the details for IPCC Application form. So need to worry, you can get all the details regarding CA IPCC 2019 Registration Application form like registration process, exam fees, eligibility criteria are mentioned in this article.
To apply for online application form candidate need to register online with the board of study then he or she needs to register for submitting the online application form.
CA IPCC Correlation window
Here we have provided the schedule for CA IPCC Application form. ICAI already opened the first correlation window. Now second correlation window will be opened in October
Correlation window 1 -8 to 14 march
Correlation window 2 -to be announced
Eligibility criteria for CA IPCC Examination
All those candidates who are going to apply for the CA IPCC Registration form 2019 can check the required eligibility criterion which is given below:-
Age Limit: There is no age limit for becoming eligible to appear in CA IPCC 2019.
Academic Qualification: The candidates must have passed Class 10th and Class 12th from a recognized Educational Board. The aspirants must have passed Class XII (or equivalent) from Commerce Stream. The applicants must have qualified CA CPT Examination by securing marks more than the cut-off marks.A lot of hard work and dedication is required to clear out the exam in a short time.
Steps to apply for CA IPCC online Application form
Here we have provided some easy and simple steps to apply for the online application for CA IPCC exam. These steps will help you to fill the CA IPCC Application forms which are mentioned below:-
- Firstly, candidates need to open the official website.
- After it, a candidate need to login by entering the login details.
- Now candidate need to fill the required details in CA IPCC 2019 Registration form such as name, mobile number, date of birth etc.
- After filling the details, recheck all the details that filled details are correct or not.
- Click on the register button and make payment using an appropriate payment method.
- At last, take the print out of the application form for the future use.
CA IPCC 2019 Syllabus
CA IPCC is one of the toughest examinations all those students who are going to appear in this exam want to crack this exam with good marks, therefore, looking for the CA IPCC 2019 Syllabus so that they can do good preparation for this exam. It is very important for all appearing candidates to have the exact IPCC syllabus for better preparation.
So here we have provided the exact IPCC 2019 Syllabus. All the eligible and appearing students can check the syllabus which is given below:-
|Paper 1||Accounting||100 Marks|
|Paper 2||Corporate and Other Laws||100 Marks|
|Paper 3||Cost Accounting||100 Marks|
|Paper 4A||Direct Tax Laws||60 Marks|
|Paper 4B||Indirect Tax Laws||40 Marks|
|Paper 5||Advanced Accounting||100 Marks|
|Paper 6||Auditing and Assurance||100 Marks|
|Paper 7A||Information Technology||60 Marks|
|Paper 7B||Strategic Management||40 Marks|
|Paper 8A||Financial Management||60 Marks|
|Paper 8B||Economics for Finance||40 Marks|
PAPER 1 – ACCOUNTING SYLLABUS
(One paper – Three hours – 100 Marks)
Contents for CA IPCC 2019 Syllabus
- Process of formulation of Accounting Standards including Ind ASs (IFRS converged standards) and IFRSs; convergence vs. adoption; objective and concepts of carve outs.
- Framework for Preparation and Presentation of Financial Statements (as per Accounting Standards).
- Applications of Accounting Standards:
- Company Accounts
- Accounting for Special Transactions:
- Special Type of Accounting
- Dissolution of partnership firms including piecemeal distribution of assets; Amalgamation of partnership firms; Conversion of partnership firm into a company and Sale to a company; Issues related to accounting in Limited Liability Partnership.
PAPER – 2: CORPORATE AND OTHER LAWS SYLLABUS
(One paper – Three hours -100 Marks)
PART I – COMPANY LAW (60 MARKS)
Contents for IPCC Syllabus
The Companies Act, 2013 – Sections 1 to 148
- Incorporation of Company and Matters Incidental thereto
- Prospectus and Allotment of Securities
- Share Capital and Debentures
- Acceptance of Deposits by companies
- Registration of Charges
- Management and Administration
- Declaration and payment of Dividend
- Accounts of Companies
- Audit and Auditors
PART II- OTHER LAWS (40 MARKS)
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872 (Specific contracts covered from section 123 onwards): Contract of Indemnity and Guarantee, Bailment, Pledge, Agency
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881: Meaning of Negotiable Instruments, Characteristics, Classification of Instruments, Different provisions relating to Negotiation, Negotiability, Assign ability, Right and Obligation of parties, presentment of Instruments, Rules of Compensation
- The General Clauses Act, 1897: Important Definitions, Extent and Applicability, General Rules of Construction, Powers and Functionaries, Provisions as to Orders, Rules, etc. made under Enactments, Miscellaneous
- Interpretation of statutes: Rules of Interpretation of statutes, Aids to interpretation, Rules of Interpretation/construction of Deeds and Documents
PAPER – 3: COST AND MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING
(One Paper- Three hours-100 Marks)
Contents for CA IPCC 2019 Syllabus
- Overview of Cost and Management Accounting
- Introduction to Cost and Management Accounting
- Elements of Cost and preparation of Cost Sheets
- Material Cost
- Determination of Optimum Order quantity- Economic Order Quantity (EOQ),
- Techniques of Inventory control- ABC Analysis, Fast, Slow moving and Non moving (FSN), High, Medium, Low (HML), Vital, Essential, Desirable (VED), Just-in-Time (JIT)- Stock taking and perpetual inventory system, use of control ratios,
- Employee Cost
- Direct Expenses
- Concepts of Activity Based Costing (ABC)
- Recording and Accounting of Costs
- Single Output/ Unit Costing
- Job Costing: Job cost cards and databases, collecting direct costs of each job, attributing overheads to jobs, Application of job costing.
- Batch Costing: Determination of optimum batch quantity, Ascertainment of cost for a batch, Preparation of batch cost sheet, Treatment of spoiled and defective work.
- Contract Costing
- Process/ Operation Costing
- Costing of Service Sectors
- Standard Costing
Variance and Fixed Overhead Variance.
- Marginal Costing
- Budget and Budgetary Control
.PAPER – 4 : TAXATION SYLLABUS
(One paper — Three hours – 100 Marks)
SECTION A: INCOME TAX LAW (60 MARKS)
Contents for CA IPCC 2019 Syllabus
- Basic Concepts
- Income-tax law: An introduction
- Important definitions in the Income-tax Act, 1961
- Concept of previous year and assessment year
- Basis of Charge and Rates of Tax
- Residential status and scope of total income
- Residential status
- Scope of total income
- Incomes which do not form part of total income (other than charitable trusts and institutions, political parties and electoral trusts)
- Incomes not included in total income
- Tax holiday for newly established units in Special Economic Zones
- Heads of income and the provisions governing computation of income under different heads
- Income from house property
- Profits and gains of business or profession
- Capital gains
- Income from other sources
- Income of other persons included in assessor’s total income
- Clubbing of income: An introduction
- Transfer of income without transfer of assets
- Income arising from revocable transfer of assets
- Clubbing of income of income arising to spouse, minor child and son’s wife in certain cases
- Conversion of self-acquired property into property of HUF
- Aggregation of income; Set-off, or carry forward and set-off of losses
- Aggregation of income
- Concept of set-off and carry forward and set-off of losses
- Provisions governing set-off and carry forward and set-off of losses under different heads of income
- Order of set-off of losses
- Deductions from gross total income
- General provisions
- Deductions in respect of certain payments
- Specific deductions in respect of certain income
- Deductions in respect of other income
- Other deductions
- Computation of total income and tax liability of individuals
- Income to be considered while computing total income of individuals
- Procedure for computation of total income and tax liability of individuals
- Advance tax, tax deduction at source and introduction to tax collection at source
- Direct Payment
- Provisions concerning deduction of tax at source
- Advance payment of tax
- Interest for defaults in payment of advance tax and deferment of advance tax
- Tax collection at source – Basic concept
- Tax deduction and collection account number
- Provisions for filing return of income and self-assessment
- Return of Income
- Compulsory filing of return of income
- Fee and Interest for default in furnishing return of income
- Return of loss
- Provisions relating to belated return, revised return etc.
- Permanent account number
SECTION B – INDIRECT TAXES (40 MARKS)
Contents for IPCC Syllabus
- Concept of indirect taxes
- Concept and features of indirect taxes
- Principal indirect taxes
CA IPCC 2019 Study Material
All those students who have registered for the IPCC and going to appear for the same are looking for the IPCC study material you can Download the CA IPCC Study Material for May 2019 & Nov 2019.It is the intermediate level examination of Charted accountancy programme.CA IPCC is the refer as intermediate.
This newly released Study material for May 2019 will be applicable from Next Month. Candidates who are going to preparing for CA IPCC and going to appear for the same can check the newly revised study material from here
Thanks for all dear visitors for coming to our website. If you have any query regarding CA IPCC 2019 Registration, dates, application, material, syllabus you can write in comment box. Our team member will assist you in an easy way. Please share this article with your friends and relatives