DHMFW Lab Radiographer recruitment 2019 for all the candidates who want to apply for this post. Candidates who want to make their career in government sector they can apply for this post. This time it is going to hire candidates for 2791 posts for DHMFW Lab Radiographer 2019 recruitment.
DHMFW Lab Radiographer Recruitment 2019
Every year Medical, Health & Family Welfare Department invited Applicant for the Posts of Lab Assistant & Assistant Radiographer. Candidates who want to make their career in government sector can apply for 2791 post through online mode. Candidates who are interested in government job they can apply for DHMFW Lab Radiographer recruitment 2019 before the last date.
Candidates can also check all the eligibility criteria like age limit, pay scale, educational qualification etc. through this page. All candidates are advised to stay connected with this page for more information and details regarding the DHMFW Lab Radiographer 2019 recruitment. Now this time it is going to hire young and talented candidates to fill 2791 vacant posts.
DHMFW Lab Radiographer 2791 Posts
Here is a great news for all the job seeking candidates who are waiting for a government job for a long time. Candidates who are interested in DHMFW Lab Radiographer recruitment 2019 they can apply by filling an online application form from the official website. You can apply only by online mode.
Here we have provided some detailed information for the candidates who are going to appear for Lab Radiographer post. It is important and useful information for all the candidates so before applying for this post check all the eligibility criteria here. If you want to grab more information, regarding DHMFW Lab Radiographer Vacancy 2019 then you can also visit the official website.
DHMFW Lab Radiographer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to appear in this exam they can check here all the eligibility criteria before applying for this post. Only eligible candidates can apply for Department Of Health & Family welfare department. Check all the eligibility criteria here.
- Candidates who want to apply for DHMFW Lab Radiographer recruitment 2019 they should have pass senior secondary examination from any recognized institute.
- Also, they have experience in GNM Course.
Candidates who want to apply for this post their age limit should be 18-40 years old.
The candidate who are got selected in this recruitment process they will get 18,500 Rs/- per month.
- For General & OBC Category: 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates:300/-
- For Widow/ Divorcee/ all category Native Candidate: 250/-
- Fixed service charge for Online Application- 50/-
Method to Apply for DHMFW Lab Radiographer recruitment 2019 Online
Here we have provided some important steps for all those students who want to apply for this post. If candidates find any kind of difficulty to fill up application form so they Don’t worry here in this article we have provided some simple and easy steps these steps will helps you to apply for this post. Follow the below steps.
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website.
- Then the homepage will appear on the screen.
- On the homepage, you can see many links related to result and exams.
- Then search for the DHMFW Lab Radiographer recruitment 2019 link.
- After that, a new page will be open then click on the apply link.
- Then Fill the application form with right information.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Click on submit button for final submission.
- Keep the print out of it for future use.
Hope you find this article useful. If you have any doubt regarding DHMFW Lab Radiographer recruitment 2019 then you can feel free to ask us in the comment box. Stay connected with us for more latest updates and news regarding recruitments. Please share this article on your social media accounts.