BPSSC Excise Sub Inspector recruitment 2018 latest good news for all candidates who are looking for a government job. It is a great chance by Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission Notification for all job seekers. All candidates can apply for 126 posts on and before 22 May 2018 to 30 June 2018 closure date through online.
BPSSC Excise Sub Inspector recruitment 2018
BPSSC Recruitment board has advertised job recruitment for the post of Excise Sub Inspector in Prohibition, Excise and Registration Department, Government of Bihar. All candidates can apply for BPSSC Excise Sub Inspector recruitment 2018 is for 126 vacant posts and eligible candidates would be able to apply from May 22, 2018 to June 30, 2018.
It is a great opportunity for all job-seeking candidates to make a carrier as good Excise Sub Inspector post through BPSSSC Excise Sub Inspector Vacancy 2018. BPSSC conducts two written exams – Pre and Main Examination for all appearing candidates. All eligible candidates first attempt pre-examination after shortlisted you will select Main examination 2018.
BPSSC Excise Sub Inspector Vacancy 2018
All eligible candidates will attempt pre-examination after complete all registration process of BPSSC Excise Sub Inspector recruitment 2018 from the official website. In the pre-examination, there are a number of question 100, higher marks 200 and time duration will be 2 hours for all appearing candidates. If any candidates will get minimum of 30% in pre-examination, they are not eligible for the main examination.
After shortlisted your name in pre-examination, you are eligible for the attempt of the main examination. BPSSSC conducts two papers in the main examination for all appearing candidates. The first paper is based on general Hindi subject and the second paper is based on General awareness and mental ability same number of question 100, higher marks 200 and time duration will be 2 hours for all appearing candidates in both papers.
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission|
|Name of the post||Excise Sub Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||126|
|Released date of Online Application||22 May 2018|
|Ending date of Submission Application form||30 June 2018|
BPSSC Excise SI Notification 2018
The Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission Recruitment Board has released 126 vacant posts and applies from May 22, 2018 to June 30, 2018 through BPSSC Excise Sub Inspector recruitment 2018. You may check the official notification, from the notification; you can get about the age limit, academic qualification, application fee, apply mode, selection process and others.
- Age Limit
We are informing age criteria for all appearing candidates who will apply for BPSSSC Excise Sub Inspector Vacancy 2018 through online.
- For General/ UR (Male) Candidates: 20-37 Years
- For EBC/ Backward Classes (Male): 20-40 Years
- UR/Gen, Backward Classes and EBC (Female): 20-40 Years
- For SC/ST (Male/ Female): 20-42 Years.
- Educational or Qualification
All eligible and interested candidates must have passed 10th and Graduation from a recognized board/ institute/ university to apply online for Bihar Police Excise Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018.
- Selection Process
All eligible and capable candidates for qualify for this examination. Here in this article, we are informing the method of selection will be based on the following ways
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Application Fee
All eligible candidates participate in the BPSSC Excise Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018. All appearing candidates have to pay the application fee given below which is nonrefundable. Payment would be done in the proper mode as per your category.
- General/ BC/ EBC Candidates have to pay application fee Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST Aspirants have to pay application fee: Rs. 400/-.
- Total No. of Post
|S. No||Name of the Category||Vacancies|
|3.||ST (Male/ Female)||01|
|4.||EBC (Male/ Female)||13|
|8.||Backward Classes Women (3%)||04|
|9.||Gen/scheduled (Male/ Female)||42|
|Total Nu. Of Posts||126|
- Pay Scale
All interested and eligible candidates who got selected under Bihar Police ESI Recruitment 2018 will receive an attractive pay scale of Rs. 9, 300 – 34, 800/- with GP of Rs. 4, 200/- per month.
Apply BPSSC Excise Sub Inspector recruitment 2018 Online
- First, all of them, open on the official website of Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission
- All candidates click on the home page search and click on “Apply Online for the post of Excise Sub Inspector in Prohibition, Excise & Registration Dept., Govt. of Bihar”.
- After that download the advertisement and read the instructions fully.
- Ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria’s provided in the above sections.
- Now search BPSSC Excise Sub Inspector recruitment 2018 in required section.
- Now, Click on Apply Online Link then a new tab will appear
- Make sure that, you enter all validate details without missing any details.
- After that, all candidates will upload your recent photograph and signature according to given measurement.
- Finally, you just enter submit button before the application ends
- At last, you can print out your BPSSC Excise SI Application form for further use.
You can ask freely any doubts related to this article. Be sure this article will helpful for check BPSSC Excise Sub Inspector recruitment 2018 for all appearing and eligible commerce students. At last, we would say “All the Best” for all job-seeking candidates who will attempt examination for Excise SI post.
All aspirants can freely ask any query and doubts related to this information without any hesitation. Our helpdesk team will assist better in short time. You can check also from the official website. All candidates stay touch with our website for more updated information. Please share this article with your friends.