Bihar B.ed CET 2019 is released by the board of Nalanda University, Bihar. Candidates want to appear in Common Entrance Test of Bachelor of Education have to fill the Bihar B.ed CET Application Form 2019 before the last date defined by the board. There are several colleges in Bihar state which offers Bachelor of Education programme.
Bihar B.ed CET 2019
Here in this article, we have provided all the details about the exam, application form. Candidates who are interested and eligible can fill the application form for Bihar B.ed CET 2019 online. The Nalanda University will conduct this Common Entrance Test for the candidates who want to take admission in this university for the course Bachelor of Education.
The common entrance exam will be conducted on 15 July 2019 as expected by the board. Candidates can get admission in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Degree across various Govt. colleges and several affiliated colleges and institutes of Bihar state through this examination. Candidates seeking admission to B.Ed programme should submit their application form for Bihar B.ed Common Entrance Test 2019 as per the scheduled date.
Bihar University B.ed CET 2019 Updates
The applicants should fill the application forms in online mode as per the scheduled date. The university will issue the application form for the candidates who want to take part in the exam. Before filling the application form for Bihar B.ed CET 2019, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. Candidates should fill all the mandatory details in the application form correctly.
Eligible candidates will be able to apply for the B.Ed Common Entrance Test after initiation of application dates at the particular website of Bihar State University B.Ed admissions. We have provided all the detailed information for Bihar B.Ed Entrance Test 2019 including Eligibility Criteria, Application dates/ Selection criteria etc.
Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2019 Details
Students who are going to write the exam of Common Entrance Test must complete the degree from the respected colleges or universities. For general candidates, the minimum passing marks are 50% and minimum 45% marks for the reserved category. Candidates are requested to get updated for the Bihar B.ed CET 2019 apply date, exam dates.
The Nalanda Open University has started accepting the online application form for B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2019 in the May month. Candidates have to submit the only online application form, no any offline application will be accepted. Students will have to select the list of colleges for taking Admission in B.Ed colleges. For more information regarding Bihar University common entrance test 2019 you can also visit the official website.
- The application fee for OBC, PH and Female Candidates will be Rs. 750/-
- The application fee for SC/ST Candidates will be Rs. 500/-
- Candidates can pay the fee by credit card/debit card or net banking payment gateway.
|Name of the organization||Nalanda Open University|
|Name of exam||B.ed Common Entrance Test|
|Category||Bihar B.ed CET 2019 Application form|
|Starting date of Application form||30-05-2019|
|Last date of Application form||19-06-2019|
|Admit card||June 2019|
How to apply for Bihar B.ed CET 2019 Online
Candidates who want to take admission in the B.ed colleges and appear in the Common Entrance Test for Bachelor of Education should apply for the Bihar CET 2019 before the last date.
Here we have provided few steps by which you can easily apply for the entrance test.
- Candidates have to Visit the official website.
- Click on candidate registration for online registration at the homepage.
- Click on the Bihar B.ed CET 2019 link.
- You have to fill all the required details like Adhar Number.
- Check all the filled details for their correctness and then click on Submit Button.
- Candidate will get a 10digit Registration Number.
- Note down the registration number and take a print out of the registration form.
- After the payment of application fee, click on ‘Submit Application Form’.
- To complete the application form, candidates will be required fill the registration number, Transaction ID, and DOB.
- Candidates will be required to upload their Scanned Photograph, Thumb Impression, and Signature in the application form.
- Upload the file in JPG format.
- Click on the submit button.
- The application form will appear on the screen take a print out.
- Keep the printout of application form with you for further use.
Thank you for reading this article, hope you find this article useful. If you have any doubt regarding Bihar B.ed CET 2019 Application form, Registration, Apply online then you can ask us in the comment box.
Please share this article on your social media. You can save and bookmark this page. Stay connected with us for more details about the recruitment and admit card.