Vizag Army Bharti 2018 will be organized by ARO Vizag at Port Blair on 20 November 2018 at Netaji Stadium, Port Blair in which all the districts covered of the Andaman and Nicobar group of Islands. All job aspirants can apply for Army Rally in Vizag November 2018 to join the Indian army.
All the interested & eligible candidates who want to join the Vizag Open Army Recruitment Rally 2018 from all the districts of Andaman and Nicobar group of Islands can apply from 07 October 2018 to 05 November 2018 via. online mode only. The admit card for the rally will be issued online after 10 Nov 2018.
Vizag Army Bharti 2018
The ARO Vizag is going to conduct the Indian army Bharti rally in Vizag at Netaji Stadium, Port Blair. It is good news for all the candidates are looking for job opportunity in the Indian army now they can apply for Vizag Army Bharti 2018 before the last date i.e. from 07.10.2018 to 05.11.2018. In This open Bharti Rally candidates will be hired for the post of solider GD Posts, Tradesman posts, soldier technical posts.
So all the candidates don’t miss this golden opportunity and start applying for Army Rally in Vizag November 2018 before its closing date. You can fill the online Army Rally in Vizag Registration form from the official website of the Indian Army. Candidates can collect all the latest information and details regarding Vizag Indian Army Vacancy registration form and dates, admit card from this page.
Army Rally in Vizag November 2018
This open Bharti Rally will be in the month of November i.e on 20 November 2018 at Netaji Stadium, Port Blair. The candidates of Andaman and Nicobar group of Islands are invited to participate in Vizag Army Bharti 2018. All the interested candidate can apply online for this open rally Bharti In Vizag from the official website of Indian Army.
Every year Indian army board invites young and talented candidates to fill the vacant posts. Now this time it is going to hire the candidates from Vizag through Army Rally in Vizag November 2018. So all Those candidates who want to make their career in Indian Army can go for this latest job opportunity.
Important dates to remember for Vizag Army Open Bharti Rally 2018
Rally Dates 20 November 2018
Admit Card Available by After 10 November 2018
Eligibility Criteria For ARO Chennai Vizag Recruitment Rally 2018
All the candidates from the districts of Andaman and Nicobar group of Islands who are going to participate in the Vizag Open Army Recruitment Rally 2018 which will be conducted on 20 November 2018 at Netaji Stadium, Port Blair should go through all the eligibility criteria guidelines before applying for the rally.
The last date for filling the online application for the Vizag Indian Army Bharti rally 2018 is 05 November 2018. The eligibility criteria include age limit, educational qualification, height, weight, chest, physical fitness test, medical test etc.
- Age limit Criteria:– All the candidates have to go through the age limit criteria guidelines before applying for the post. Age of the candidate will be counted as on 01 Oct 2018. Age criteria for recruitment rally will be as under:-
- Educational Qualification, Height, Weight & Chest Criteria:- The academic qualification criteria and physical fitness criteria varies from post to post. All the candidates should qualify the following the criteria for Vizag Army Recruitment Rally 2018.
- Medical Test, Common Entrance Examination Details:- The medical test will be conducted for the candidates who will pass the physical fitness test. Candidates found medically UNFIT at ARO Chennai Vizag Army Rally site will report to the concerned medical specialist at MH Port Blair along with three (03) latest passport size photographs.
- After the medical test, CEE test will be conducted for the selected candidates by Army Recruiting Office, Visakhapatnam. Common Entrance Examination will be held at JNRM College, Port Blair on 27 Jan 2019. Candidates to report at the exam Centre by 0500hrss. Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
Documents Required For HQ RTG Zone Chennai Army Rally 2018
Candidates are advised to bring following documents in original on the day of the rally as per programme. The documents should be arranged properly in a sequence and contained in a file cover along with one set of photostat copy of each duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his name and seal in English.
Candidates are advised to check their certificate and mark sheet for mismatch of the name, Date of Birth, Parents name, school and other particulars in various certificates. All documents/rubber stamps/seals should be in ENGLISH. The following documents must be brought by the candidates at the Vizag Army Bharti Rally 2018:-
- SSC Mark Sheet & Intermediate Mark Sheet (XII) with marks obtained in Class X & XII.
- Date of Birth Certificate issued by District Administration of Andaman & Nicobar Gp of Islands in English.
- NCC/Sports/ITI & Computer (O++ level) certificate.
- Study and Conduct Certificate from the last education institute in English.
- Transfer certificate in original in ENGLISH.
- All candidates are requested to carry AADHAR card/AADHAR Number for “AADHAR Based Biometric Verification”.
Vizag Army Bharti Admit Card 2018
Indian army board is near to issue the Indian army Bharti admit card. All those candidates who have applied online application form for Vizag Army Bharti 2018 will soon get the Admit card. The admit card for the rally will be issued online after 10 Nov 2018.
All the candidates can download their admit card from the official website of Indian army board. Vizag Army Bharti Admit card will be available just 3 days after the online application submission.
Admit card is the most important document to appear in the examinations without Army Rally in Vizag admit card 2018 candidate would not be able to appear in the examination so all candidates are advised to download the admit card before appearing in the exam and carry with them at the time of examination.
Thanks for reading this article. if you have any query or doubt regarding Vizag Army Bharti 2018. You can write in the comment box. Our team member will assist you in a better way. For more information, stay connected with us.