Mumbai Army Bharti 2018 is released by the board of Mumbai Indian Army. Interested candidates of the Mumbai city and its relevant districts can apply for the Army Rally in Mumbai Oct 2018 which will be conducted on 04-13 October 2018 at Karnala Sports Academy Ground, Panvel (Raigad) and it covers districts like Mumbai City and Mumbai Suburban, Thane, Raigad, Nasik, and Palgarh.
The online application form process will start from 04 Aug 2018 to 18 Sept 2018 and it is mandatory for all the candidates. The admit cards for the Mumbai Army open Bharti rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 19 Sept 2018 to 03 Oct 2018.
Mumbai Army Bharti 2018
Interested and eligible candidates who want to make their career in govt sector and searching govt related jobs, so for all those job seekers Indian Army has released vacancies with certain eligibility criteria like age limit, selection process, educational qualification. The interested candidates of Mumbai can apply for the Mumbai Army Bharti 2018 with register themselves in Indian Army.
All the eligible candidates who are going to apply for Mumbai Indian Army Bharti Rally 2018 which is going to be conducted at Karnala Sports Academy Ground, Panvel (Raigad) should apply online for the vacancy from 04.08.2018 to 18.09.2018. The application process is made online mode only.
There are several kinds of posts provided by the Indian Army like GD, Clerk & SKT, Technical, tradesman and Nursing Assistant etc. So according to your interest, you can apply for the Army Open Rally Bharti Mumbai 2018. The rally will conduct on 04-13 October 2018 in the districts of Mumbai City and Mumbai Suburban, Thane, Raigad, Nasik, and Palgarh.
Eligibility Criteria for Army Open Bharti Mumbai 2018 Updates
We have provided all the detail about the Indian Army Rally selection process. If any interested and eligible candidates who are going to apply for Mumbai Army Bharti 2018 then they have to first satisfy the eligibility criteria. Candidate should reach the venue on a given date and time as mentioned in the admit card.
1.Age Limit: – Aspirants who are going to apply for Army Rally Bharti Mumbai 2018 should have the required age which is decided by the Indian army board.
- GD: – Candidate should not less than 17 ½ years and not more than 21 Years.
- For all other posts like Clerk, SKT, Tradesman, Technical, and NA: – 17 ½ to 23 Years.
- Academic Qualification: –
We have provided the required academic qualification. Candidates who are going to participate in Mumbai Army Bharti 2018 can check the educational qualification as given below: –
- Soldier GD: – Candidate should have passed 10th class with minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% aggregate Marks. OR 12th class simple passes.
- Soldier Tradesman: – 8th Pass or 10th pass according to trades.
- Clerk/SKT: – 12th pass from any stream with 60% aggregate.
- Sol NA: – 12th pass with PCB. also, have 50% aggregate marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- Sol Technical: – 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English. also, have 50 % aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Candidates will be screened for Mumbai Indian Army Bharti rally 2018 on the basis of following categories and as per qualitative requirements mentioned below:-
Interested candidates who are going to appear for Mumbai Open Army Bharti have to go through the following rounds as follows:-
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Document verification
Physical Fitness Criteria For Mumbai Indian Army Open Bharti Rally 2018
All the candidates who are going to apply for the Mumbai Bharti Rally which is going to be held from 04-13 October 2018 at Karnala Sports Academy Ground, Panvel (Raigad) have to go through the following mentioned physical fitness test at the rally center. Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE) will be conducted for medically fit candidates at the nominated venue.
Location, date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through admit cards. Candidates referred for specialist review in Mumbai Army Bharti Rally 2018 should present themselves to the nominated MH/CH/BH within 14 days of the refer and report back to ARO for the issue of Admit Card for CEE in case of declared FIT.
The registration process for the rally will start from 04.08.2018 to 18.09.2018 via. online mode only. It is mandatory for all the candidates who want to apply for this Mumbai Bharti rally. The admit card will be sent on the registered e-mail address of the candidates from 19 September 2018 to 03 October 2018. The details of physical fitness criteria are as follows:-
Methods to apply for Mumbai Army Bharti 2018 Online
Candidates who are eligible for the post and want to give the examination of Army Rally Open Bharti Mumbai 2018 have to first register themselves from 04 August 2018 to 18 September 2018. Here we have provided a few steps by which you can check and download your application form in a few minutes.
- Firstly you need to log on to the official website of the Indian Army.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen and will contain many options.
- Then click on the registration form.
- You need to select the category of your relevant post.
- Click on Mumbai Army Bharti 2018 to proceed for further process.
- The new screen will appear that contain details like name, DOB.
- You have to fill all the details asked in the form.
- Click the submit button to get an application form.
- You can save and download the application form for future use.
Documents Required For Mumbai Army Recruitment Rally 2018
All the candidates from the districts of Mumbai City, Mumbai Suburban, Thane, Palghar, Raigad, and Nashik who are interested to apply online for the Mumbai Indian Army Bharti rally 2018 from 04 August 2018 to 18 September 2018 have to bring the following mentioned important documents along with them at the rally center.
Candidates are required to bring following documents/certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site. The ARO Mumbai is going to be conducted at Karnala Sports Academy Ground, Panvel (Raigad).
- Admit Card:- The admit has to be printed with the laser printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size). The admit card for Mumbai Army Rally 2018 will be sent on the registered e-mail address of the candidates from 19 September 2018 to 03 October 2018.
- Photograph: – The candidates have to bring twenty copies of unattested passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in the white background not more than three months old computer printouts / photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted. Candidate should be cleanly shaven in the photographs.
- Education Certificate:- The candidates who are going to attend the Mumbai Army Bharti Rally 2018 should bring the following educational certificates along with them.
(i) Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualification achieved by candidate i.e Matric/ Intermediate/ Graduation etc from recognized School/ College/ Board/ University.
(ii) Provisional/ Online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/ University.
(iii) Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
Important Instructions For Army Rally in Mumbai October 2018
All the candidates from the districts of Mumbai City and Mumbai Suburban, Thane, Raigad, Nasik, and Palgarh who are applying for the Mumbai Army Bharti Rally 2018 should strictly follow the below mentioned important instructions.
Any kind of misleading found at the rally center by any of the candidates, he will not be permitted to participate in the Mumbai army rally.
- Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
- Candidates are advised not to pay the bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit.
- Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs during Mumbai Indian Army Bharti Rally 2018 is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
- Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e From inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand.
- Mobile phones are not permitted at the rally site and at the time of CEE.
Thank you for reading this article. If you have any query regarding Mumbai Army Bharti | Army Rally in Mumbai Oct 2018 Registration form dates admit card then you are free to ask us in the comment box our team member will assist you.
Stay connected with us for latest updates and news regarding recruitment. Please share this article on your social media account and directly with your friends.