Indian Navy Fireman recruitment 2018 for all the candidates who are going to appear in this examination this year. Candidates who want to apply for this post to make a career in government sector they should fill an online application form for this post before the last date. For all the candidates we have also provided here Indian Navy Fireman syllabus 2018 below in this article.
Indian Navy Fireman Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are interested to apply for this post they should fill online application form from the official website of Indian Navy as early as possible. Candidates should start their preparations to score good marks in the examination. Candidates who want to apply for Indian Navy Fireman recruitment 2018 they can get here all the eligibility criteria such as age limit, selection procedure, educational qualification etc.
The syllabus is very important part of the examination to prepare well for the examination. Candidates can download Indian Navy Fireman syllabus 2018 in PDF format from the official website. This organization conducts exams every year to fill the various vacant post. To know more latest updates and news regarding exams you can also bookmark this page to keep in touch with us.
Indian Navy Fireman Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidates who are going to appear in this examination they can check here all the eligibility criteria because only eligible candidates can apply for this post. Eligibility criteria is must to apply for any government job it includes age limit, educational qualification, and selection procedure etc.
Applicants who are going to appear in Indian Navy Fireman recruitment 2018 they should have completed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized organization or board.
Candidates who want to apply for this post their age limit should be in between 18 Years to 37 Years.
Candidates who will be selected for Indian Navy Fireman recruitment 2018 their salary will be in between Rs 18000-56900.
- Written Exams
- Physical Fitness Test & Physical Endurance Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Physical Fitness Test
- Height- 165 cms
- Chest- 81.5 cms
- Weight- 50 kg
Physical Endurance Test
- Carrying a man of 183 meters within 96 seconds.
- Clearing 2.7 meters wide ditch landing on both feet
- Climbing 03 meters’ vertical rope using hand and feet
Indian Navy Fireman Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates who are going to appear in Indian Navy Fireman recruitment 2018 and looking for the exam pattern then they can check here through this page. With the help of the exam pattern, exam pattern so you can get the idea about a question marks distribution, and subjects etc.
- Examination paper is objective type.
- The Question Paper will be of 100 Questions/Mark.
- There are four subjects in this examination such as General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness & General Awareness on Fire Fighting.
- The Question Paper will be in Hindi & English language.
- There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||20|
|5||General Awareness & Fire Fighting||20|
Indian Navy Fireman Syllabus 2018
Candidates who want to apply for Indian Navy Fireman recruitment 2018 they should prepare each and every topic of the syllabus to score good marks in the examination. Here on this page, we are going to discuss some important topics of the syllabus.
General Intelligence and Reasoning: – It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type. Question will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.
General Awareness: In Indian Navy Fireman recruitment 2018 general awareness topics contains topics such as Indian History, Indian Polity, Current Events, Geography, Economy etc. A focus will be on Current national & International events, banking, sports, special reference to Banking Industry etc.
General English: Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, active passive voice, direct indirect sentences, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation, Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms, and Antonyms, Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners, Use of pronouns.
Method To Apply Indian Navy Fireman recruitment 2018 Online
Candidates can fill the online application form from the official website. If candidates found any difficulty while filling the form so for those candidates here we have provided some easy and simple steps to fill the form. Follow the below mentioned steps.
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of Indian Navy.
- Then the homepage of the official website will appear on the screen with so many new links.
- Search for the Indian Navy Fireman recruitment 2018 link.
- Check all the eligibility criteria before applying for this post.
- Then click on the apply link.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Now upload all the required & necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee using a debit card, credit card, and net banking.
- Cross-check all the details once before submitting the application form.
- Then hit the submit button.
- At last, keep the hard copy of the application form for further reference.
Hope you find this article useful, thank you for reading the article. If you have any query regarding Indian Navy Fireman recruitment 2018 then you can feel free to ask us in the comment box, we will respond each one of your queries or can leave your email in the comment box.
You can bookmark or save our page for more details regarding exam dates and their exam result. Stay connected with us for latest updates and news regarding results. Please share this article on your social media account and directly with your friends.