Indian Navy Diploma recruitment 2018 has been announced by the Indian Navy board. Today we are here to inform you about the newly released vacancy for Diploma Engineer who have completed their diploma in either Mechanical, Marine, Electrical or Electrical and Electronics Streams they can apply for the Indian Navy Marine Engineer Officer training course 2018 online.
Indian Navy Diploma Recruitment 2018
The Indian Navy is going to hire the young and eligible candidates for the post-Indian Navy Marine Engineer Officer through the Indian Navy Diploma recruitment 2018. All those candidates who are interested to apply for this post they can apply online before the last date,
It is a great opportunity for all those candidates who are waiting for the government job so all those candidates who are interested in the government job and want to make their career in Indian Navy can apply online for this post before the last date. All those candidates who have done their diploma in either Mechanical, Marine, Electrical or Electrical and Electronics Streams may apply for Indian Navy Marine Engineer Officer training course 2019 the from the official website.
Indian Navy Marine Engineer Officer vacancy details 2018
The application form for Indian Navy Diploma recruitment 2018 is available online on the official website of Indian navy. There are various vacant post are available to hire the candidates for Indian Navy Marine Engineer Officer. Candidates who want to apply for these vacancies should be completed diploma in either Mechanical, Marine, Electrical or Electrical and Electronics.
Selection of the candidate will be on the basis of performance in written examination which is followed by personal interview so for getting select in this organization candidate need to pass in written exam followed by personal interview. The selected candidates will be added to Indian Navy Marine Engineer Officer training course at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala which is followed by professional training at various Naval Training Establishment Ships.
Eligibility criteria for Indian Navy Diploma Vacancy 2018
Here we have gathered all the necessary information to apply for Indian Navy Diploma recruitment 2018 such as Job description, Total Vacancy, Eligibility criteria, Salary, Educational qualification, Application procedure, Application fees, Selection Procedure, as given below
Candidates, who are going to apply for Indian Navy Marine Engineer Officer vacancy 2018 need to satisfy the required age limit as given following:
Minimum age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 25 years
Candidates should be born between 02nd July 1999 to 01st January 2002 (Both dates inclusive)
The candidates who are going to appeal for Indian Navy Diploma recruitment 2018 they must possess at least 60% marks in BE/B Tech Degree from the recognized university in one of the following streams: –
- Any other allied discipline
Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Navy Marine Engineer Officer training course 2018 they will be selected on the basis of their performance in following rounds
Candidates who will be selected will be selected for Indian Navy Diploma recruitment 2018 will be given the salary of INR 56100- INR 110700 per month (SSC)
Nil/- (No Fees Payment for Application Form)
Indian Navy Diploma exam syllabus 2018
Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Navy Diploma recruitment 2018 as the Indian Navy Marine Engineer Officer trainee job role they can download the Indian Navy Diploma exam syllabus 2018 for from this page. It is very necessary to have the exact syllabus and knowledge of the Examination paper so that an individual can prepare well for the examination
- Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body/Gravitation.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves.
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication.
- Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
- Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles.
- Conic Sections, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives.
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words.
- Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners (use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronouns.
- Culture and Religion, Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement.
- Sports: championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs.
- Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies.
- National: Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities.
- Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.
- Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding
How to apply for Indian Navy Diploma Recruitment 2018
Indian Navy Diploma Vacancy application form will be out soon on the official portal. All the candidates who are going to fill the Indian Navy Diploma recruitment 2018 online application form are recommended to go through the points as given below
- First of all, visit the official website of Indian Navy.
- In a few seconds, the home page of the website will appear on the screen of your device.
- On the home screen, search for the Indian Navy Marine Engineer Bharti Notification 2018-2019.
- After that download the notification pdf and go through all the details provided in it.
- Check your eligibility criteria with the mentioned educational qualifications and age limit and apply before the last date if you are eligible.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for Indian Navy Diploma Recruitment 2018 need to click on online application form link.
- In a few seconds, the application form will appear.
- Fill all the essential details in an application form as per your certifications correctly.
- After filling all the details upload the scanned photo and signature and any other required documents in the application form.
- Later, pay application fees through online mode based on your category and take the receipt.
- At last, take a print out of the successfully submitted Indian Navy Marine Engineer vacancy 2018 application form for future usage.
Hope you find this article useful. If you have any doubt regarding Indian Navy Diploma recruitment 2018 then you can feel free to ask us in the comment box and you can visit the official website. You can bookmark this page and share this information with your friends. Thank you for reading this article and for more details register with us.
Stay connected with us for latest updates and news. Please share this article on your social media account.