Indian Navy ATC recruitment 2018 has been announced by the Indian Navy the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces. Candidates who want to be part of the Indian Navy they can apply for the Indian Navy air traffic controller vacancy 2018. Candidates can get complete details for Indian Navy Syllabus, selection and application form from this page.
Indian Navy ATC Recruitment 2018
Here is the good news for all the candidates the Indian army has invited online application to hire the unmarried male and female candidates who are wishing to be the part of Indian Navy and want to serve the nation now they can apply for Indian Navy ATC recruitment 2018 for the post of ATC to join the Indian Navy.
The department has announced the Recruitment notification for the SSC at the Indian naval academy Ezhimala, Kerala. All the eligible and interested candidates can play for the Indian Navy ATC vacancy 2018 from the official website before the last date, as the department has released the application form on the official website before the last date.
Candidates who will be shortlisted for Indian Navy ATC recruitment 2018 will undergo 22 weeks of Naval Orientation Course at the INA, Ezhimala, Kerala followed by professional training at Air Force Academy and at various Naval Training Establishments/Units/Ships.
Indian Navy Air Traffic Controller Vacancy 2018
The Indian Navy Course will be started from January 2019, Candidates who will be selected in the Indian Navy ATC Recruitment 2018 they can get entry at Indian Army. To apply for it candidates are required to fulfill eligibility criteria and other conditions of nationality as stated by the government of India.
Students who have passed an Engineering Degree or perusing in the final year of Engineering Course in any branch from a recognized university or college they can apply for this post. Here on this page, we have provided complete details for the Indian Navy Air Traffic controller vacancy 2018. All the candidates are advised to go through this complete article to know the complete details such as Syllabus, Selection process, and about the application form
Eligibility criteria for Indian Navy Bharti 2018
Candidates who are going to participate in Indian Navy ATC recruitment 2018 are requested to know all the details about the hiring procedure. With the help of this, one will be able to participate in
Here we have provided Indian Navy Bharti eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, selection process, pay scale and other details. candidates are requiring to fulfill and justify the eligibility criteria as given below
- Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Navy Air Traffic Controller vacancy 2018 they should have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks till 5th / 7th semester.
- For ATC entry, additionally, the candidate should have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class XII.
Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Navy ATC recruitment 2018 they should have following age
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 24 Years
- Age Relaxation varies as per the category and also according to the norms of the organization.
Candidates who are interested to apply for Indian Navy Vacancy 2018 are informed they have to go through following phases of the selection process
- Phase I – Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception, and Group Discussion Tests
- Phase II – Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests, and Interview
Candidates who will be shortlisted for Indian Navy ATC Recruitment 2018 will get pay scale as per the norms of the organization as per their positions as given below
For Sub-Lieutenant (S Lt) – Rs.56100-110700/-.
For Lieutenant (Lt) – Rs.61300-120900/-.
For Lieutenant CDR (Lt Cdr) – Rs.69400-136900/-.
For Commander (Cdr) – Rs.121200-212400/-.
Application Fee :
Indian Navy ATC Recruitment 2018 application fees will be charged by category. You can visit the official website to check application form fees.
Indian Navy ATC Exam syllabus 2018
Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Navy ATC recruitment 2018 they must be looking for the syllabus pattern as it is must to start the perfect preparation to crack the examination to get an entry in the Indian Navy by making the use of Indian navy ATC exam Syllabus 2018. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam.
As the competition level is high so all the candidates are highly recommended to start their preparation .They can follow the Syllabus pattern along as given below
– Weightage 50%
60 questions of total 60 marks
English Language – 20 Marks
General Intelligence / Reasoning – 15 Marks
General Aptitude / Numerical Ability – 15 Marks
General Knowledge / Awareness – 10 Marks
Part B – Weightage 50%
60 questions form basics of Physics and Mathematics in concept and application level for – 60 Marks
Total Questions – 120
Total Marks – 120
Duration – 120 minutes (2 hours)
Medium – Hindi / English (Bilingual)
There will be no provision of negative marking
How to apply for Indian Navy ATC recruitment 2018
Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Navy Air Traffic Controller Vacancy 2018 they need to know about the process to fill the online application form so don’t worry here we have provided some simple and easy steps to apply for. which are given below: –
- First of all, a candidate needs to visit the official site of Indian Navy which is as joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- In a few seconds, the homepage of the website will appear on the screen of your device.
- On the homepage Check the notification section
- Click on Indian Navy ATC Bharti Notification link and download it.
- Then check and read all the details in the official notification carefully.
- After reading all the details click on the link to apply for Indian Navy ATC Recruitment 2018 form
- Now fill all the required details in Indian Navy ATC Vacancy 2018 Application form
- After filing all the details verify all the details you have mentioned in the application form is correct or not.
- Then Upload the scanned copies of required documents such as photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the Application fee using appropriate payment method.
- Then click on the submit button.
- At last, take a hard copy of Indian Navy Air Traffic Controller Application form for future use.
Hope you find this article useful. If you have any doubt regarding Indian Navy ATC recruitment 2018 then you can feel free to ask us in the comment box and you can visit the official website. You can bookmark this page and share this information with your friends. Thank you for reading this article and for more details register with us.