GRD Ghoom Bharti 2018 is released by the board of Ghoom Darjeeling Indian Army. Candidates who want to join Indian Army for them this is a great opportunity to apply for Army Rally in Ghoom Darjeeling 2018. The rally will be conducted for eligible candidates from districts of Darjeeling and Kalimpong from 01 November 2018 to 02 November 2018 at the Ghoom Army Ground.
The online registration for ARO Gorkha Recruiting Depot, Ghoom Darjeeling Army Bharti Rally 2018 is mandatory and will be open from 18 August 2018 to 16 October 2018. The admit cards for the rally will be sent to the candidates through registered e-mail on 17 Oct 2018.
GRD Ghoom Bharti 2018
This is an article for Darjeeling candidates who want to join Indian Army as it is going to conduct the rally for eligible and interested candidates who want to work in Indian Army for a long time. Read the full article to get detail about GRD Ghoom Bharti 2018 to join the Indian Army. The rally will conduct at the Ghoom Darjeeling (WB) by the GRD, GHOOM (Indian Domicile Gorkhas (IDGs) Rally) on 01.11.2018 to 02.11.2018 at Ghoom Army Ground.
All the interested & eligible candidates from the districts Darjeeling and Kalimpong can apply for the ARO Gorkha Ghoom Darjeeling Army Bharti Rally 2018 from 18.08.2018 to 16.10.2018 via. online mode only. All the candidates should reach the venue on the given date and time as mentioned in the admit card.
There are numerous vacancies for the interested candidates in the Indian Army such as Clerk, Soldier, Nurse, GD Clerk post, etc. You can apply for the Darjeeling Army Open Bharti Rally 2018 before the last date but you have to first register yourself with the Indian Army. The rally will conduct on different dates as mentioned in the article, you need to get aware of the schedule.
|Name of Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of Post||Army rally open Bharti|
|Venue/Location||Ghoom Darjeeling (WB)|
|District Covered||Kalimpong & Darjeeling|
|Rally date||01 November To 02 November 2018|
|ARO GRD, GHOOM (Indian Domicile Gorkhas (IDGs) Rally)||Ghoom Darjeeling|
Eligibility Criteria for Army Bharti Ghoom Darjeeling 2018
All the candidates will be screened for the following categories and as per the qualitative requirements mentioned below. Candidates who are going to apply for GRD Ghoom Bharti 2018 they can check the eligibility criteria for this vacancy such as age, height, weight, chest, qualification details, required document.
1.Age Limit: –Those candidates who are going to apply for this vacancy should have the required age which is decided by the board of the Indian army.
- GD: – Candidate should not less than 17 ½ years and not more than 21 Years.
- For all other posts like Clerk, SKT, Tradesman, Technical, and NA: – 17 ½ to 23 Years.
- Academic Qualification: –
Here we have provided the required academic qualification for the candidates who are going to participate in Ghoom Darjeeling Army Rally Bharti 2018 as given below: –
- Soldier GD: – Candidate should have passed 10th class with minimum 33% marks in each subject and 45% aggregate Marks. OR 12th class simple passes.
- Soldier Tradesman: – 8th Pass or 10th pass according to trades.
- Clerk/SKT: – 12th pass from any stream with 60% aggregate.
- Sol NA: – 12th pass with PCB. also, have 50% aggregate marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- Sol Technical: – 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English. also, have 50 % aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Physical Fitness Test Criteria & CEE Examination
All the candidates from the districts of Darjeeling and Kalimpong who are participating in the Army Rally in Ghoom Darjeeling 2018 have to go through the physical fitness test as designed by Indian ARO Gorkha Recruiting Depot for the candidates. The candidates who will be selected in the PFT will be sent for the medical test.
The candidates who are found fit as per the medical standards in Ghoom Darjeeling Army Bharti Rally 2018 will be eligible to appear for the Common Entrance Examination (CEE). All the details like location, date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through admit cards.
Interested candidates who are going to appear for Army Bharti have to go through the following rounds as follows:-
- Physical Test
- Medical Fitness Test
- CEE Exam
- Document Verification
Documents Required for GRD Ghoom Darjeeling Army Bharti Rally 2018
All the interested & eligible candidates from the districts of Darjeeling and Kalimpong participating in the rally which will be held from 01 November 2018 to 02 November 2018 at the Ghoom Army Ground should bring the following mentioned important documents along with them at the rally site.
Candidates are required to bring following documents/certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site.
- Admit Card:- The admit card for the Ghoom Darjeeling Army Bharti Rally 2018 should be printed with the laser printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size of the admit card). The admit cards for the rally will be sent to the candidates through registered e-mail on 17 Oct 2018.
- Photograph:-The candidates have to bring 20 copies of unattested passport size color photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in the white background.
- Education Certificates:-Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Matric / Intermediate / Graduation etc. from recognized School / College / Board / University should be brought by the candidates along with them.
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste & Religion Certificate
- School Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- NCC & Sports Certificate:-Sportsmen who have represented India at International level and State at the National level within the last two years.
- Affidavit & Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card.
Special Instructions For GRD Ghoom Darjeeling Army Bharti Rally 2018
Candidates from the districts of Darjeeling and Kalimpong who want to apply for the GRD Ghoom Rally 2018 should apply from 18 August 2018 to 16 October 2018 to participate in the rally which will be held from 01 November 2018 to 02 November 2018 at the Ghoom Army Ground.
All the eligible and interested candidates should go through the following mentioned important instructions & guidelines before applying for the various posts. These are as follows:-
- Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of admit card in duplicate generated online through the official website.
- Candidates are advised not to pay the bribe to anyone for recruitments as it is based purely on merit.
- Candidates found underage/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents.
- Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned.
- Mobile phones are not permitted in the rally site and at the time of CEE.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
How to apply for GRD Ghoom Bharti 2018 Online
Candidates who want to give the examination of Darjeeling Army Rally Open Bharti 2018 have to first register themselves first. Here we have provided a few steps by which you can check and download your application form in a few minutes without any difficulty.
- Candidates should visit the official website of the Indian Army.
- The homepage of the website will appear on the screen and will contain many options.
- Then click on the registration form.
- The select the category of your relevant post.
- Click on GRD Ghoom Bharti 2018 to proceed for further process.
- You have to fill all the details asked in the form like name and DOB.
- Click on the submit button to get an application form.
- Save and download the application form for future use.
Hope you find this article useful, thank you for reading this article. If you have any query regarding GRD Ghoom Bharti |Army Rally in Ghoom Darjeeling (WB) May-Oct 2018 Registration form dates admit card then you are free to ask us in the comment box our team member will assist you.
Stay connected with us for latest updates and news regarding recruitment. Please share this article on your social media account and with your friends.