Army Recruitment in Meghalaya 2018 vacancies for the candidates from of Meghalaya has been released. The Indian Army Board has organized Meghalaya India Army Bharti Rally for the solider posts. All the interested and eligible candidates who are willing to serve the country can apply online for this vacancy.
Army Recruitment in Meghalaya 2018
Every year a large number of candidates apply for the Indian army recruitment. So all those candidates who want to apply for the Army Recruitment in Meghalaya 2018 can fill the Indian army recruitment application form before the last date. Candidates should have all the original documents with them while applying for the Meghalaya India Army Bharti Rally so that they can fill all the details correctly.
Indian Army has published a notification for the recruitment of Soldier General Duty & Soldier Technical vacancies. Eligible candidates (for all districts of Meghalaya).Recently board release vacancy for the East Khasi Hills, West Khasi Hills, RI Bhoi, East Garo Hills, South Garo Hills and West Garo Hills district can apply for Army Recruitment in Meghalaya 2018 vacancy.
All candidates from this district can participate in the Meghalaya India Army Bharti Rally. This Bharti rally is for some district of Meghalaya states. This is a good opportunity for all those students who want to make their career in the Indian army so all those interested candidates can apply for Army Recruitment in Meghalaya.
Meghalaya Indian Army Bharti Rally 2018
Meghalaya Indian Army Bharti Rally 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply for Indian Army they check here all the eligibility criteria and get the Job Opportunity in Indian Army. All candidates can apply online for Meghalaya Indian Army Vacancy 2018 District Wise. Check your selected post eligibility and apply here for Meghalaya Indian Army Bharti Rally as mentioned below:-
It’s a very strong force of India which chooses candidates by the required age limit. If the candidate does not attain the required age as mentioned above, his/her form will not be accepted by the board of Meghalaya India Army Bharti Rally. So age limit is an important criterion for the candidates who are applying for the vacancy. So all those candidates who are going to apply for Meghalaya Indian Army Vacancy Rally should fulfill the age limit required criteria as given below here:-
- Technical:- 17 ½ – 23 years.
- GD:- 17 ½ -21 years.
- Clerk:- 17 ½ -23 years.
- Tradesman:- 17 ½ – 23 Years
- SKT:- 17 ½ – 23 Years
- NA:- 17 ½ – 23 Years
Educational qualification is the most important part to apply for any govt job without it you would not be able to appear in any govt exam. So here we have provided required education criteria for all those eligible and interested candidates who want to apply for Army Recruitment in Meghalaya given as below:
- Soldier GD: – Metric pass with 33% marks in each subject and 45% aggregate marks. No percentage required for the 12th pass or graduate candidates.
- Soldier Tradesman: – 8th Pass or 10th pass according to trades.
- Clerk/SKT: – 12th pass from any stream with 60% aggregate.
- Sol NA: – 12th pass with PCB. Also, have 50% aggregate marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- Sol Technical:- 12th pass with Physics, chemistry, Maths, and English. Also, have 50 % aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
3.Physical Fitness Test:-
The physical test is most important part of Army Recruitment in Meghalaya 2018 and all those candidates who want to join Indian Army can check the Physical Fitness Test criteria as mentioned below:
(a). 1.6 Km Running:-
Group I:- 5 minutes 30 seconds (60 Marks)
Group II:- 5 Minutes 31 seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds (48 marks).
(b). Pull Ups:-
10 Pull Ups:- 40 Marks
9 Pull Ups:- 33 Marks
8 Pull Ups:- 27 Marks
7 Pull Ups:- 21 Marks
6 Pull Ups:- 16 Marks
(c). Zig Zag Balance:-Qualify
(d). 9 Fit Ditch Jump:-Qualify
4.Physical Criteria for Indian Army (Height, Weight, and chest):-
Physical criteria is most important part of next round of selection. Here we have provided required height, weight and chest details for those candidates who are going to apply for Army Recruitment in Meghalaya 2018 should be followed as given below:-
1. Height:- In Indian Army it is a most important thing in physical criteria, if your height is not matched with you applicable post then you disqualified this selection process.
- Sol GD:- 166 cm
- Sol Clerk/SKT:- 162 cm
- Soldier Technical:- 165 cm
- Sol Tradesman:- 166 Cm
- Nursing Assistant:- 165 cm
2. Weight:-Tradesman candidate’s weight should be 48 and other all category or trades candidates weight should be minimum 50 kg. If candidates who are applying for the Meghalaya India Army Bharti Rally do not have the minimum weight, then he/she will not be able to apply for the post.
3.Chest:- The chest should be 76 cm to 81 for Tradesman candidates and Chest should be 77 cm without expansion and 82 after expansion for all other candidates.
Required Documents:- Candidate who is going to apply for the Army Recruitment in Meghalaya 2018 should contain the required documents follow as:-
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Education Certificates/Documents.
- Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC)
Post wise Army recruitment in Meghalaya
Indian Army Rally Bharti in Meghalaya Application Form 2018 Instructions
Here comes a most important thing that how to apply for the Meghalaya army Bharti 2018 so here we have provided some easy and simple steps to apply for the Army Recruitment in Meghalaya these instructions will be followed as:-
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website which is www .joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- In few seconds, the homepage will appear on the screen of your device.
- Then you will see the apply online option to online application form in homepage.
- Click on that option, a registration form will appear on the screen of your device.
- First, check the eligibility criteria for the Indian Army Recruitment 2018. If you are eligible then choose a category.
- New candidates need to fill the registration form first and then apply for Army Recruitment in Meghalaya 2018.
- To apply for this candidate need to fill the all required details.
- Upload the required documents such as your photograph and sign.
- Now recheck the application form details.
- After reading carefully, click on submit button and take the hard copy of the submitted form for further use.
At last, we would like to say” All the best” to all candidates to score well in the examination. Candidates should also keep on visiting the website to get latest updates regarding any other news issued by the board.
If you have any query or doubt regarding Army Recruitment in Meghalaya 2018 you can write in comment box. Our team member will assist you in a better way. For more information stay connected with us.