Army Recruitment in Kerala 2018 is going to be published for the various post for all interested candidates who are looking for Government jobs. Here we are providing complete details of Kerala India Army Bharti Rally. All the interested candidates can apply online from the official website.
ARO Calicut Army Recruitment Rally 2018 is going to be conducted on 11 December to 20 December 2018 at Sports Ground, the University of Agriculture Science, Raichur (Karnataka) for the post of JCO(RT), Sep Pharma and Havildar (Surveyor Automated Cartographer) in by Army Recruiting Office Calicut. Admit Cards for the rally will be
sent through registered e-mail from 06 & 07 Dec 2018.
Army Recruitment in Kerala 2018
Kerala India Army Bharti Rally is open for the candidates from the seven southern districts of the State. Candidates need to keep updated on the official website for upcoming notification for Army Recruitment in Kerala 2018. There is some ARO Zone for the Kerala state. All candidates are advised to stay connected with this page and with the official website for latest update regarding the Army Recruitment in Kerala.
The ARO Calicut Army Recruitment Rally 2018 will be held from 11 December to 20 December 2018 at Sports Ground, University of Agriculture Science, Raichur (Karnataka). The candidates who belong to Kozhikode, Kasaragod, Kannur, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrissur, Wayanad and UT of Lakshadweep & Mahe they can apply for the rally from 26 October 2018 to 04 December 2018.
Firstly candidates need to fill their online application form Kerala India Army Bharti Rally then download their admit card for the Kerala India Army Bharti Rally. Here we will update all information about theArmy Bharti Rally for all Kerala candidates. This is a great opportunity for those candidates who want to make their career in Indian Army Rally.
Kerala Indian Army Bharti Rally 2018
Indian Army is the largest Armed Force in India and every year board conducts recruitment of new candidates. Now, this time board has organized Army Recruitment in Kerala 2018 for the candidates of Kerala.Indian Army board gives the job to all eligible candidates on the basis of the 10th pass and 12th pass.
This is the minimum qualification for joining the Indian Army. This time Indian Army Board is going to release the Kerala Indian Army Bharti Rally for the post of General Duty, Clerk, Tradesman, Soldier Technical, Nursing Assistant Post.
All interested candidates can go through the open Bharti rally process and get select for the Indian Army Jobs. All candidates who want to make their career in the Indian army after their 10th or 12th completion can apply for the Army Recruitment in Kerala 2018 before the last date.
Indian Army Bharti Rally Kerala 2018 Eligibility Criteria-
Candidates who want to apply for Indian Army can check here all the eligibility criteria and get the Job Opportunity in Indian Army. Army Recruitment in Kerala 2018 is going to be organized for ARO post from 10 April 2018 to 23 April 2018 at District Sports Stadium, Perambalur.Check here all the eligibility criteria and get the Job Opportunity in Indian Army Force. Check your selected post eligibility and apply for Kerala Indian Army Bharti Rally as mentioned below: –
It’s a very strong force of India which chooses candidates by the required age limit. So all those candidates who are going to apply for Kerala Indian Army Vacancy Rally should fulfill the required criteria as given below here: –
- Technical: – 17 ½ – 23 years.
- GD: – 17 ½ -21 years.
- Clerk: – 17 ½ -23 years.
- Tradesman: – 17 ½ – 23 Years
- SKT: – 17 ½ – 23 Years
- NA: – 17 ½ – 23 Years
Educational qualification is the most important part to apply for any govt job without it you would not be able to appear in any govt exam. So here we have provided required education criteria for those Candidates who want to apply for Army Recruitment in Kerala 2018 given as below:
- Soldier GD: – Metric pass with 33% marks in each subject and 45% aggregate marks. No percentage required for the 12th pass or graduate candidates.
- Soldier Tradesman: – 8th Pass or 10th pass according to trades.
- Clerk/SKT: – 12th pass from any stream with 60% aggregate.
- Sol NA: – 12th pass with PCB. Also, have 50% aggregate marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- Sol Technical: – 12th pass with Physics, chemistry, Maths, and English. Also, have 50 % aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
3.Physical Fitness Test: –
The physical test is most important part of Army Recruitment in Kerala and those Candidates who want to join Indian Army can check the Physical Fitness Test criteria as mentioned below:
(a). 1.6 Km Running: –
Group I: – 5 minutes 30 seconds (60 Marks)
Group II: – 5 Minutes 31 seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds (48 marks).
(b). Pull Ups: –
10 Pull Ups: – 40 Marks
9 Pull Ups: – 33 Marks
8 Pull Ups: – 27 Marks
7 Pull Ups: – 21 Marks
6 Pull Ups: – 16 Marks
(c). Zig Zag Balance: -Qualify
(d). 9 Fit Ditch Jump: -Qualify
4.Physical Criteria for Indian Army (Height, Weight, and chest):-
Physical criteria are most important part of next round of selection. Here we have provided required height, weight and chest details for those candidates who are going to apply for Army Recruitment in Kerala 2018 should be followed as given below: –
- Height: – In Indian Army, it is a most important physical criterion, if your height is not matched with your applicable post then you will be disqualified from selection process.
- Sol GD: – 166 cm
- Sol Clerk/SKT: – 162 cm
- Soldier Technical: – 165 cm
- Sol Tradesman: – 166 Cm
- Nursing Assistant: – 165 cm
- Weight: -for Tradesman post candidate’s weight should be 48 and other all category or trades candidates weight should be minimum 50 kg.
3.Chest: –The chest should be 76 cm to 81 for Tradesman post candidates and Chest should be 77 cm without expansion and 82 after expansion for all other candidates.
Candidates are required to carry the documents (in original) along with them on the Date of Kerala India Army Bharti Rally. Candidates who are going to apply for Army Recruitment in Kerala 2018 will be required following documents as follow: –
- SSC Mark Sheet (class X).
- Intermediate Mark Sheet (XII) and certificate, where applicable.
- Degree Mark Sheet and certificate, where applicable.
- Nativity, Community, Caste & Date of Birth Certificate.
- Character Certificate from Village Sarpanch
- Transfer certificate in original in English
- Twelve colored 34mm x 45mm passport size photographs
Post wise Army recruitment in Kerala
Steps to apply for the Indian Army Rally Bharti in Kerala Application Form 2018-
Here comes another most important thing that how to apply for the Kerala army Bharti 2018 so here we have provided some easy and simple steps to apply for this post steps will be followed as: –
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website which is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- In few seconds, the homepage will appear on the screen of your device.
- Then you will see the apply online option in homepage.
- Click on that option, a registration form will appear on the screen of your device.
- First, check the eligibility criteria for the Indian Army Recruitment 2018. If you are eligible then choose a category.
- New candidates need to fill the registration form first and then apply for Army Recruitment in Kerala 2018.
- To apply for this candidate, need to fill the all required details.
- Upload the required documents such as your photograph and sign.
- Now recheck the application form details.
- After reading carefully, click on submit button and take the hard copy of the submitted form for further use.
At last, we would like to say” All the best” to all candidates to score well in the examination if you have any query or doubt regarding Army Recruitment in Kerala 2018 you can write in comment box. Our team member will assist you in a better way. For more information stay connected with us.