Army Recruitment in Haryana 2018 vacancy for the candidates from the state of Haryana has been released by the Indian Army board. Haryana India Army Bharti Rally 2018 is going to be released by Indian army board for all interested candidates who are looking for Government jobs. All the interested candidates can apply online for Haryana Army Vacancy 2018 before the last date of application.
Army Recruitment in Haryana 2018
This exam is organized by the Indian army for various posts as GD, Clerk and SKT, Technical tradesman and nursing assistant. It is a golden chance for all eligible candidates who are waiting for the latest vacancy of Army Recruitment in Haryana 2018. Here we are providing complete details of Haryana India Army Bharti Rally for the young candidates who want to join the army and serve our country.
The Indian Army choose a different venue for the recruitment of new servicemen for their service in the Indian Army and this recruitment or the Haryana India Army Bharti Rally 2018 are held in different times based on the schedule and the vacancies that are available for the recruitment of the exact number of new servicemen. Candidates should keep on visiting the website to get latest Indian Army Bharti Vacancy news and latest updates.
Haryana India Army Bharti Rally 2018
Indian army is the largest Armed force in India and every year board conducts recruitment of new candidates. Now the board has organized Army Recruitment in Haryana 2018. Indian army board gives jobs to all eligible candidates on the basis of the 10th pass and 12th pass. The candidates have to pass all the written as well as the physical test to get selected for the army.
Indian Army has released the schedule of Recruitment rally in Haryana State. Those aspirants of Haryana who want to make their career in the Indian Army can apply for this rally. All the interested candidates can go through the Haryana India Army Bharti Rally 2018 process and make a good career in Indian army. So candidates don’t miss this golden chance and fill the form as soon as possible.
Haryana India Army Bharti Rally 2018 Details
Check here the complete details of the Army Recruitment in Haryana 2018 and get Age Limit, Height, Weight, Chest and all other important details. We will update here district wise Haryana Bharti rally date. When board uploads a new notification for Haryana candidates then you will get complete details of the rally here.
|Organization Name:||Indian Army|
|Post/Trades:||GD, Clerk, SKT, Soldier Technical, Tradesman|
|District:||Hisar, Jind, Bhiwani, Fatehabad|
|Online Form Starting date:||11 November 2017|
|Online Form Last Date:||25 December 2017|
|Admit Card:||1 January 2018|
|Bharti Date:||10 Jan to 20 January 2018|
Haryana India Army Bharti Rally Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are going to apply for the Army Recruitment in Haryana 2018 should check the eligibility criteria properly and all candidates are advised to follow the eligibility criteria as given below
It is very important information for all job-seeking candidates who are looking for the fill-up Haryana Indian Army Bharti rally.
- GD: – Age as on 01 Oct 2018 17 ½ to 21 Years.
- Clerk/SKT, Tradesman, Soldier Technical and: – Age as on 01 Oct 2018 17 ½ to 23 Years.
- Height: It is more important for all appearing candidates who are going to qualify for physical fitness phase for Army Recruitment in Haryana 2018
- Sol GD: – 170 cm
- Sol Clerk/SKT: – 162 cm
- Soldier Technical: – 170 cm
- Sol Tradesman: – 170 Cm
- NA: – 170 cm
- Weight:- All category or trades candidates weight should be minimum 50 kg.
- Chest:- The chest should be 77 cm without expansion and 82 after expansion for all candidates.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates who are applying for the Haryana India Army Bharti Rally should meet the following educational qualification criteria decided by the board for the respective post.
- Soldier Tradesman: – 8th Pass or 10th pass according to trades.
- Clerk/SKT: – 12th pass from any stream with 60% aggregate.
- Sol NA: – 12th pass with PCB. Also, have 50% aggregate marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- Sol Technical: – 12th pass with Physics, chemistry, math, and English. Also, have 50 % aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier GD: -10th pass with 33% marks in each subject and 45% aggregate marks. No percentage required for the 12th pass or graduate candidates.
- Physical Fitness Test:-
(a). 1.6 Km Running: –
- Group I: – 5 minutes 30 seconds (60 Marks)
- Group II: – 5 Minutes 31 seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds (48 marks).
(b). Pull Ups: –
- 10 pull-ups: – 40 marks
- 9 pull-ups: – 33 marks
- 8 pull-ups: – 27 marks
- 7 pull-ups: – 21 marks
- 6 pull-ups: – 16 marks
(c). Balance: – Mandatory to Qualify.
(d). 9 Fit Ditch: – Mandatory to Qualify.
- Required Documents: –
- Education Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC)
- Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Sports Certificate (if have)
- Aadhar Card/Pan Card
Post wise Army Vacancy in Haryana
Method to fill up Army Recruitment in Haryana 2018
It is important information for all appearing candidates, you might be wondering that how can I fill up application form? Don’t worry all dear candidates now we will clear your query and doubt regarding Indian Army Haryana Recruitment please follow these steps.
- Firstly, Candidate goes to the official website of Indian Army.
- In few seconds, the home page of the website will appear on the screen of your device.
- Click on the link to the online registration form for Army Recruitment in Haryana 2018
- Entering your all essential details like as Name, Age Limit, Address, Educational, Qualification, and Signature & Photos.
- Pay the Haryana India Army Bharti Rally application form fees via. online mode.
- Print your application form and save it for future reference use only.
Thanks for visit this site. Hope you find this article hopeful. Candidates should be trained themselves hard to get selected in the physical test as well as selection for the Indian Army.
Stay connected with us for more latest update related to Army Recruitment in Haryana 2018. If you guys have any query then please ask freely in the comment box by putting your e-mail address. We will try to sort out your issues as soon as possible.