Army Recruitment in Delhi 2018 for the Indian Army Bharti is under the process of release by Indian army committee. India Army Board is going to conduct the examination for Delhi India Army Bharti Rally in Delhi NCR. So all the interested and eligible candidates may apply online for this post.
Army Recruitment in Delhi 2018
This exam organized by the Indian army for various posts as GD, Clerk & SKT, Technical, tradesman and Nursing Assistant. It is good news for all eligible candidates who are waiting for the latest vacancy of Army Recruitment in Delhi 2018. Every year lakhs of candidates apply for Army Vacancy in Delhi to make their career by serving to the country.
It is a great news for all those candidates who belong to Delhi or center region that Indian army board has released the post of Delhi India Army Bharti Rally. This exam’s admit card will be released in March 2018 and releasing registration exam date from Feb 2018 and Bharti rally date from 5 April 2018 to 21 April 2018.
It is a golden opportunity for all job seeker candidates are looking career in Indian army. For those candidates, we are coming with the application form for Army Recruitment in Delhi. Candidates should apply for the post before the last date and start their preparation to get selected in Delhi India Army Bharti vacancy.
Indian Army Bharti Delhi Recruitment Dates
Dear visitors it is good information for all job seekers candidates. Here we are informing releasing date, starting date and closing date and more other details of Army Recruitment in Delhi 2018.
|Starting date of online Registration||Starts from 13 Feb 2018|
|Closure date of Submitting application||Last date 27 March 2018|
|Releasing date of Delhi Army Bharti||Starts from 5 April 2018|
|Ending date of Army Bharti||Last date 21 April 2018|
|Releasing issue date of Admit Card||Starts on 28 March 2018|
|Releasing result date announced||Update After the Written Examination|
|Place of Recruitment Rally Bharti||Tau Develal Stadium, Gurugram|
|Starting date of Medical Examination||5 April 2018 or decision by Chief RMO|
Attention all dear candidates as you can see we have informed recruitment dates. So all those candidates can start preparing for the Army Recruitment in Delhi 2018.
Indian Army Bharti Delhi Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
All those candidates who are going to apply for the Delhi India Army Bharti Rally should check the eligibility criteria properly and all candidates are advised to follow the eligibility criteria as given below:-
- All eligible and appearing candidates applying for Army Recruitment in Delhi 2018 should not less than 17½ and not more than 21 years only for soldier general duty.
|Minimum Age Limit||17½ Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||21 years|
- And all other posts candidate should not less than 17½ and not more than 23 years.
- Candidate should not less than 20 years and not more than 25 years for Havildar and Survey Automated Cartographer ( Engineers).
- Candidate should not less than 27 years and not more than 34 years for Junior Commissioned officer Religious Teacher.
- Candidate should not less than 21 years and not more than 27 years for Junior Commissioned officer Catering.
- Qualification or Educational Criteria of Delhi Army Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Post||Army Recruitment in Delhi|
|Sol- General Duty ( GD)||Candidate should have passed minimum 10th Class along with 45 percent marks from recognized board or institute|
|Sol – Technical||Candidates should be passed Intermediate 10+2 along with PCM, 40% marks in each subject and English subjects with 50% marks in aggregate.|
|Soldier Clerk/ SKT||Candidates should have Passed 12th standard in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject|
|Soldier Tradesman||Candidates should be passed 10th standard with ITI certificate (except Syce, Mess/ House Keeper – who may be 8th pass)|
|Soldier- Nursing Assistant||Candidates should have Passed 12th standard along with science stream with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject|
|Havildar Education Group X||MA/MSC/MCA or BA/BCA/BSc ( with IT)|
|Havildar Education Group Y||BA/BCA/BSc ( Without IT)|
|Survey Automated Cartographer (Engineers)||BA/BSc with maths and should have passed 10+2 class or 12th or similar to science and maths as main subjects|
|Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher||Candidate should have completed Graduation. In addition qualification in his own religious denomination|
So all dear candidates don’t miss golden chance for work with the Indian army. Check your qualification according to apply for the Army Recruitment in Delhi 2018. Otherwise, your application form will be rejected by Board of Examination.
Candidates who are applying for the Delhi India Army Bharti Rally should meet the educational qualification eligibility criteria as well as age limit criteria decided by the board.
It is important information for qualifying the Indian Army Recruitment 2018 because selection process plays a very important role for appearing in the examination. So here we have provided points to remember in your mind during selection phase as given below:-
- The candidate has to go through physical measurement test.
- After that physical fitness test.
- After that must be valid Documentation.
- A candidate has to go through Medical/ Written Examination.
- Candidates will be qualified after declare merit result date.
Candidate must read all procedure details points to remember during fill up application form for Army Recruitment in Delhi 2018.
Post wise Army recruitment in Delhi
Instructions to Fill Up Delhi Indian Army Application Form 2018
It is important information for all appearing candidates, you might be wondering that how can I fill up application form? Don’t worry all dear candidates now we will clear your query and doubt regarding Indian army recruitment application form. Please follow these steps are given below:-
- Firstly, the candidate needs to open the official website of Indian Army.
- Click on the link to the online registration form for Army Recruitment in Delhi 2018
- Entering your all essential details like as Name, Age Limit, Address, Educational, Qualification, and Signature & Photos.
- Pay the application fees amount via. any kind of online mode.
- Enter the correct CAPTCHA code in the column to proceed.
- Take the hard copy of Delhi India Army Bharti Rally application form and save it for the future use.
At last, we would like to say “All the best” for score good in exams if you have any query regarding Army Recruitment in Delhi 2018 you can write in comment box. our team member will assist you in an easy way.
Thanks for all dear visitors for coming to our website. Please share this article with your friends and relatives. Candidates can also bookmark this page to remain updated with all the latest news regarding the Indian Army Delhi Vacancy issued by the board.