Army Recruitment in Bihar 2018 is going to publish the various post for all interested candidates who are looking for Government jobs. Here we are providing complete details of Bihar Army recruitment 2018-2019. All the interested candidates can apply online from the official website.
Gaya Army Bharti Rally 2019 is going to be conducted from 01-14 February 2019 at Bihar Military Police-3 Ground (BMP-3), Bodhgaya, Gaya for the districts of Arwal, Aurangabad, Gaya, Jamui, Jehanabad, Kaimur, Lakhisarai, Nalanda, Nawada, Rohtas, and Sheikhpura. Candidates should apply for the rally from 26 November 2018 to 31 December 2018.
Muzaffarpur Army Bharti 2019 is going to be conducted from 07 January 2019 to 20 January 2019 at chakkar ground Muzaffarpur(Bihar) at District Sitamarhi, Madhubani, Smastipur, Darbhanga, West Champaran, East Champaran, Sheor & Muzaffarpur. Candidates can apply for the rally from 08 November to 22 December 2019 via. online mode only.
Army Recruitment in Bihar 2018
Check here Indian Army Bharti 2018 Bihar and all district of Bihar. Indian Army is served by some of the bravest and the most courage’s servicemen serving under the different units or the regiments of the service. Check here Army Recruitment in Bihar 2018 District Wise and Gaya, Aurangabad, Muzaffarpur, Rohtas Arwal & Danapur.
The Indian Army choose the different venue for the recruitment of new servicemen for their service in the Indian Army and this recruitment or the open Bharti rallies are held in different times based on the schedule and the vacancies that are available for the recruitment of the exact number of new servicemen in Bihar India Army Bharti Rally.
Muzaffarpur Army Bharti 2019 will be conducted from 07 January 2019 to 20 January 2019 for the candidates who belong to Sitamarhi, Madhubani, Smastipur, Darbhanga, West Champaran, East Champaran, Sheor & Muzaffarpur district. Admit card will be sent online on your registered email id from 23 December 2018 to 06 January 2019.
Bihar India Army Bharti Rally 2018
Indian army is the largest Armed force in India and every year board conducts recruitment of new candidates. This time board has organized Army Recruitment in Bihar 2018. Indian army board gives jobs to all eligible candidates on the basis of the 10th pass and 12th pass. All the interested candidates can go through the Bihar India Army Bharti Rally process and make a good career in Indian army.
So candidates don’t miss this golden chance and fill the form as soon as possible. Candidates are only allowed to apply for the recruitment after producing the required documents and after the checking of the certificates produced by the candidates is legit then the cadet is selected for the selection process that is followed.
Bihar India Army Bharti Rally 2018 Various posts
The open Bharti rallies are held for the various post under the various units.Hence the eligibility criteria vary between these trades and so does the selection process in some cases. Here we discuss various posts in Army Recruitment in Bihar 2018
- Soldier GD
- Soldier Clerk.
- Soldier Tradesman
- Soldier Technical
Bihar India Army Bharti Rally 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply for Army Recruitment in Bihar 2018 can check here all the eligibility criteria and get the golden chance to join Indian army.Check here your eligibility criteria such as age, height, weight, chest, qualification details required document etc.information are given below as:-
The age limit is a major criterion for an individual to qualify under and this criterion varies among the post or the trades recruitment.
- For Soldier GD(General Duty) the cadets should be between 17 years 6 months to 21 years within the day for recruitment.
- For other posts such as the Clerk/Tradesman/Soldier Technical candidates are required to be between 17 years 6 months- 23 years.
Any candidate who is older than the maximum age limit is not eligible to apply for Army Recruitment in Bihar 2018 and the candidates who are younger than the minimum age limit are also not eligible.
The educational qualification also varies between the trades of the service.
- Soldier GD candidates require at least the qualification of the 10th pass with minimum 45%.(Any Board).
- Soldier clerk/Technical candidates require the qualification of the 12th pass from science stream with an aggregate of 40%(Maths, Physics, Chemistry & English with 50% in each subject.
- Tradesman candidates are required to have the qualification of the at least 6th pass.
Candidates who do not possess the required educational qualification are not eligible to apply for the recruitment of the Indian Army.
4. Required Documents:-
However, the candidates are required to produce the required documents during the recruitment Army Recruitment in Bihar 2018 such documents are:-
- Domicile certificate.
- birth certificate.
- 10th passed mark sheet.
- 12th passed mark sheet.
- Relation Certificate(For UHQ entry type candidates).
- Sports Certificate(Sports quota candidates).
- NCC(For special relaxation).
- Recent passport size photos of the candidate.
Post-Wise Recruitment in Bihar
Instructions to apply for the Indian Army Rally Bharti in Assam Application Form 2018-
Here comes a most important thing that how to apply for the Bihar army Bharti 2018 so here we have provided some easy and simple steps to apply for the Army Recruitment in Assam these instructions will be followed as:-
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website which is www .joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- in few seconds, the homepage will appear on the screen of your device.
- Then you will see the apply online option in homepage.
- click on that option, a registration form will appear on the screen of your device.
- First, check the eligibility criteria for the Indian Army Recruitment 2018. If you are eligible then choose a category.
- New candidates need to fill the registration form first and then apply for Army Recruitment in Bihar 2018
- To apply for this candidate need to fill the all required details.
- Upload the required documents such as your photograph and sign.
- Now recheck the application form details.
- After reading carefully, click on submit button and take the hard copy of the submitted form for further use.
Army Recruitment in Bihar 2018– Selection process
The recruitment process is based on a various set of the test conducted by the concerned authorities which are basically comprised of the:-
- Physical Test/PFT(Physical Fitness Test).
- Medical Test
- Written Exam.
Aptitude test is also done for the cadets applying for the trades of Soldier clerk/ Technical/ Tradesman.
The physical test of the candidates is to test the physical capacity and the fitness level of the cadets, therefore, this test comprises of the physical task of the following. Check the criteria for Army Recruitment in Bihar 2018 and physical eligibility.
- Running the distance of 1.6 km within the given time for 7 minutes.
- 20 squats and 10 push up to be done in the time given for the particular task.
- Ziz Zag balancing and 9 feet ditch jumping are part of the test.(Require to pass).
- Physical measurement of the candidates is also done such as the measurement of Height which should be at least 170 cm.
- Chest 77 cm and 82 cm when expanded(5 cm expansion).
- Weight should be 50 kg.
The test is to examine the medical fitness of the cadets under the criteria of the following:-
- Medical health.
- Mental health.
- Oral health.
- Hearing Ability.
NOTE:- Any cadets who are found to be physically or medically unfit on the permanent basis are not selected any further for the selection test.
The written exams are conducted for the intelligence ability of the cadets and the test comprise of the written test based on the subjects that are prescribed for each of the trades or the post of the service. You are reading Army Recruitment in Bihar 2018 article. The exam comprises of certain marks and the candidates in order to clear the test should score the required minimum passing marks. The written exam is based on the major subject such as the:-
- GK(General knowledge/General Awareness).
The pattern of exam also varies among the trades or the units for which the cadets have applied for.
Each of the candidates is to score the maximum score possible to ensure his selection in the final screening or final selection. The final selection of the candidates is done on the basis of the merit list.
Hope the information we have provided will be helpful to the candidates. Best of luck and prepare well. Please share this article with your friends and your social media accounts. Stay connected with us for more latest updates regarding Army recruitment in Bihar 2018.