Army Recruitment in Arunachal Pradesh 2018 is going to be released by Indian army board for various posts. It is a good news for all those candidates who are searching for a government job can apply for the Arunachal Pradesh India Army Bharti Rally 2018 from 20 November 2018 to 26 November 2018 for all the districts of Arunachal Pradesh.
Jorhat Army Bharti 2019 is will be conducted from11 Jan 2019 to 16 Jan 2019 at Likabali (Venue) for all the candidates who belong to all districts of Arunachal Pradesh Jorhat, Majauli, Tinsukia, Sibsagar, Chariadeo Dhemai, North Lakhimpur, Dibrugarh, Golaghat and Karbi Anglong districts of Arunachal Pradesh
Candidates can apply online for the ARO Jorhat Army Bharti Rally 2018 from 21 Sep 2018 to 05 November 2018. The admit card for the rally will be sent through the registered e-mail address after the completion of application form process.
Army Recruitment in Arunachal Pradesh 2018
Those candidates who belong to Arunachal Pradesh district can apply for Arunachal Pradesh India Army Bharti Rally. All the eligible candidates who are waiting for the latest vacancy of Indian army can apply for Army Recruitment in Arunachal Pradesh 2018 before the due date.
All candidates can apply for the ARO Jorhat Army Bharti 2019 from the official website and the online registration form will be open from 10 Nov 2018 to 26 Dec 2018. This exam is organized by the Indian army board for various posts such as GD, Clerk & SKT, Technical, tradesman and Nursing Assistant.
The Arunachal Pradesh India Army Bharti Rally is a great opportunity for young age candidates. Indian Army is an honorable job which gives opportunities to do something for our Nation.
So all those interested candidates who want to make their career in the Indian army and want apply for this job can submit the online application form for Army Recruitment in Arunachal Pradesh through online on or before the last date.
Arunachal Pradesh India Army Bharti Rally 2018
Indian army board organizes various vacancies every year. This year also it has come up with various vacancies for interested aspirants. After releasing the vacancy, the Army Recruitment in Arunachal Pradesh 2018 date schedule will be published for the candidates. Candidates can check the important details of army Bharti rally in Arunachal Pradesh as given below: –
Organization Name:- Indian Army
• State:- AP (Arunachal Pradesh)
• ARO Zone:- Jorhat
• Post/Trades:- GD, Clerk,SKT,Soldier Technical, Tradesman & NA
• District:- All-district
• Online Form Starting date:- 21 September 2018
• Online Form Last Date:- 05 November 2018
• Admit Card:- 21 September 2018 to 05 November 2018
• Bharti Date:- 20 November 2018 to 26 November 2018
• Bharti Venue:- Tenga (Arunachal Pradesh)
All dear candidates as you can see we have informed all detailed information and recruitment dates. So all those candidates who want to apply can submit the form for the Army Rally in Arunachal Pradesh
Arunachal Pradesh India Army Vacancy Rally 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Check here all the eligibility criteria and get the Job Opportunity in Indian Army Force. Check your selected post eligibility and apply here for Army Recruitment in Arunachal Pradesh 2018: –
Age Limit: –
All eligible and appearing candidates for Arunachal Pradesh India Army Bharti Rally should not less than 17½ and not more than 21 years.
For Soldier General Duty
The age of the eligible candidates who are going to apply for the position of Soldier Technical should not be less than 17 years 6 months to 23 years. And for other posts, Age Limitation are:-
- candidate should not less than 17½ and not more than 23 years.
2. Candidate should not less than 20 years and not more than 25 years for Havildar and Survey Automated Cartographer ( Engineers)
3. Candidate should not less than 27 years and not more than 34 years for Junior Commissioned officer Religious Teacher
4. Candidate should not less than 21 years and not more than 27 years for Junior Commissioned Officer Catering
Education Criteria is a most important for the candidates who are going to apply for Army Recruitment in Arunachal Pradesh 2018. If you don’t know about educational qualification then read carefully as given below: –
- Soldier GD: – Metric pass with 33% marks in each subject and 45% aggregate marks. No percentage required for the 12th pass or graduate candidates.
- Soldier Tradesman: – 8th Pass or 10th pass according to trades.
- Clerk/SKT: – 12th pass from any stream with 60% aggregate.
- Sol NA: – 12th pass with PCB. Also, have 50% aggregate marks and 40% marks in each subject.
- Sol Technical: – 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English. Also, have 50 % aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
Physical Fitness Test
This is a most important part of the selection for Army Recruitment in Arunachal Pradesh. Candidates should fulfil the given criteria for the physical fitness test as given below:-
(a). 1.6 Km Running:-
• Group I:- 5 minutes 30 seconds (60 Marks)
• Group II:- 5 Minutes 31 seconds to 5 Minutes 45 Seconds (48 marks).
(b). Pull Ups:-
• 10 pull-ups:- 40 marks
• 9 pull-ups:- 33 marks
• 8 pull-ups:- 27 marks
• 7 pull-ups:- 21 marks
(c). Balance: – Qualify.
(d). 9 Fit Ditch: – Qualify.
Among all Eligibility criteria of Indian army physical criteria is most important part of next round of selection. Here are we have provided required height, weight, and chest is for the candidates who are going to apply for Army Recruitment in Arunachal Pradesh 2018
- Height: –
- Sol GD:- 160 cm
• Sol Clerk/SKT:- 160 cm
• Soldier Technical:- 157 cm
• Sol Tradesman:- 160 Cm
• NA:- 157 cm
All category or trades candidates weight should be minimum 48 kg.
The chest should be 77 cm without expansion and 82 after expansion for all other candidates.
Mod of selection
Here we have provided some process of selection points for those candidates who are going to apply for Arunachal Pradesh India Army Bharti Rally 2018.
- First of all, the candidate needs to go through the physical measurement test.
•After that, the candidate needs to go through the Physical fitness test.
• After that must be valid Documentation
• After that candidate needs to go through Medical/ Written Examination
•After that candidate will be qualified after declare merit result date
Candidates are required to carry the documents (in original) with them on Date of India Army Arunachal Pradesh Bharti Rally. Candidates who are going to apply for Army Recruitment in Arunachal Pradesh 2018 will be required to carry the following documents as given below:-
- SSC Mark Sheet (class X).
2. Intermediate Mark Sheet (XII) and certificate, where applicable.
3. Degree Mark Sheet and certificate, where applicable.
4. Nativity, Community, Caste & Date of Birth Certificate.
5. Character Certificate from Village Sarpanch
6. Transfer certificate in original in English
7. Twelve coloured 34mm x 45mm passport size photographs
How to apply for Army Recruitment in Arunachal Pradesh 2018
It is important information for all appearing candidates, that how to fill up the application form? Don’t worry here we have provided very simple and easy steps to fill the Indian army recruitment application form will be followed as:-
- Firstly, the candidate needs to open the official website of Indian Army.
- In a few seconds, a homepage will appear on the screen.
- A link will be presented on the home page for the online application form.
- Click on the link to the fill the online registration form for Army Recruitment in Arunachal Pradesh 2018
- Entering your all essential details like as Name, Age Limit, Address, Educational, Qualification, and Signature & Photos.
- Take the hard copy of the application form and save it for the future use.
At last, we would like to say you “All the very best” If you have any question related to the post of Army Recruitment in Arunachal Pradesh 2018. Then you can write in the comment box. Our team member will assist you in a better comment box.